~Will Byers~

I was hanging out with Will at his house. I've known Will since I was in diapers so it's not weird that we hangout all the time. Currently we were playing video games and he was winning. Only because he knocked the controller out of my hands. Due to that action he won the final round of the game and is doing a cute little victory dance. Did I just call something he did cute?

Our parents think we would be adorable together but we both just laugh at the idea. Well he does. I've always kinda liked him but I push it away in fear it would ruin the friendship we have.

Once his victory dance is over he looks at me and sees me crossing my arms and pouting at him. He then says " Oh y/n, don't give me that face!" To this I just roll my eyes and keep my arms crossed, no words. "So are you not talking to me now?" He says kinda like a statement. I wasn't really trying to do that but I wanna see what he'll do so I play like I was and unfold my arms and give a exaggerated nod.

He gives me a blank look but then smiles before saying "Oh is that so?" Then he pokes my side making a small squeak escaped from me because that is one place I'm very ticklish. His eyes went wide before he said "What was that?" I just starred at him sticking to my silence. He doesn't say anything, he just pokes my side again and I squirm and squeak again. He starts laughing and I just look at him annoyed because now he knows I'm ticklish.

After his laughing dies down he is just smiling at me. It not his normal smile though it's like he is hiding something. Before I can even give a questioning look he lunges at me and attacks my side and is ticking me. Loud laughter escapes me and I can't stop. After a couple of seconds he stops but says " Are you going to talk now?" I try catching my breath and shake my head no.

Apparently this what the wrong answer because he starts ticking me again. My laughter begins again and I try to squirm away but he has me in a way that I can't move. Right as I'm about to give in and tell him to stop I hear his door open. He stops and we look over to see Jonathan.

He gives us a look while saying, "What is happening in here?" Will moves his hands from my side and I sit up before he says " Just ummm, goofing off." He says in a kinda nervous tone. "Well weirdos dinner is ready. Y/n you are welcome to eat over." Is all Jonathan says. "Oh okay thanks!" I say and then I hear Will scream, "YOU TALKED!" I roll my eyes knowing I failed at my silence. "I'm not going to ask." Jonathan says walking out the door shutting it behind him.

"You talked." Will said like he was proving me wrong of something. "I did." I say with sass in my voice. He just smiles and starts getting off his bed to turn over the game control. I slide off his bed and walk over and open his door. I let him walk out before me but he stops right outside the door so I stop as well.

"Y/n you know you have a cute laugh." Is all he says. Before I can react he walks off to his dinner table. Did Will Byers just say I had a cute laugh? Maybe I was wrong about his feelings about me.