Will- Lunch (Part 2)

It's been two weeks since Will invited me to his lunch table and I've sat with him ever since. I've also learned all the boys name's, Dustin, Mike and Lucas. They have slowly but surely welcomed me to their group. They may be a little nerdy but I wouldn't want it any other way.

"Y/n??" I hear while hands are waved in front of my face. I must have been people watching again because I didn't hear them trying to talk to me at all. "Oh sorry. What?" I say looking back to the boys to see all eyes on me. "I asked if you wanted to hangout at my house with us for a Dungeons and Dragons season?" Mike says while giving his uneaten half sandwich to Dustin who smiles at the offer. "Dungeons and what?" I ask earning a laugh from all the boys. "I told you she wouldn't know what it was!" Lucas says looking at Mike. "Dungeons and Dragons. It's a game we play after school almost everyday. We can teach you how to play !" Will says with a smile. "Sounds like a deal." I say still a little confused but excited to see what this will have in store for me.

***time skip to the end of the day***

The last bell of the day rang and I ran to meet Will and the boys at the bike rack like he told me to. I rocked back and forth from my heals to my toes, waiting. "Y/n!" I hear from behind me and turn my head to see The boys all walking towards me with smiles on their faces. I smile back as I adjust my backpack strap on my shoulder nervously. I'm not sure why I'm nervous. I shake it off and ask, "So you guys ride your bikes to school everyday?" I had noticed they all walked over and grabbed their bikes. They all nodded before Mike says, "We didn't really think about how you would keep up with us though."

"Oh she can ride on the back of my seat." Will straits as he pats the spot behind him. "Are you sure Will?" I say as look at him with a concerned look on my face. He laughs a little before saying, " Yeah, just hop on!" I do as instructed. Not quite knowing where to put my hands I awkwardly place them around his torso. He looks back at me and smiles making me blush a little. He turns his head to face forward and starts to pedal and join the boys towards where I'm assuming to be the direction of Mike's house.

When we reach Mike's house, I slowly take my arms away from Will's sides. He gets off his bike and says, "You excited to lean how to play D&D?" "I'm very intrigued." I say with a smile as we walk towards the front door.

We walked into the house and I was greeted my Mike's mom. "Oh hi hunny I'm Michael's mom, feel free to call me Mrs Wheeler. It's very nice to meet you." She welcomes me with a smile. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you as well. I'm y/n by the way." I say smiling back at her. I've always been awkward when meeting parents. "Well "y/n you are welcome to stay for dinner if you'd like." She states with the same sweet smile on her face. "I'll have to ask my mom if that's okay but thank you Mrs. Wheeler!" I say before I'm pulled away by Will.

I'm pulled downstairs into a rather large room with a couch and table right next to the stairs. It's like a cool little hangout place. As I'm looking around the room I see that the boys are setting up a game which I am assuming is the Dungeon and dragons game.

I slowly walk over to the table were they are setting up and look at all the different pieces spread out on the table. I reach out and grab a figure that looks like a two headed dragon like creature. (The demogorgon) I'm startled by my name being shouted from across the room.

"Y/N!! Are you ready to  learn the ways of the game." Will screams as he carries a rather large book over to the table. I put down the figure in my hand before saying, "As ready as I can be."

I am sorry sorry I haven't updated. I know I always say that but this mouth has been hectic for me. I sprained my knee and now I've caught some bug and I'm sick. Enough of my pity talk let's talk about how this book now has 5K READS!! Thank y'all sooooo much. I makes me so happy when you guys enjoy the chapters and give me feed back on my stories! BTW, to those who asked for requests I've been majorly slacking and I am so sorry! They are on the way! Anyways...... I love you all so much thank you for reading and just being so awesome 😉!! - SN💜💙