Prologue

Calvin would say something, that would blow you away. It sends chills down your spine. It would sound creepy/spooky. As if, you lost your voice. You were speechless, not able to say anything. Feeling like you were being choked. Calvin just choking you virtually with his words. You were stumbling on what to say. You never thought to yourself how crazy this man really was. Calvin doesn't even know how crazy he really is. He's crazy enough to fuck you over. It's not his fault, his disorder attacks his body. Like the pits of burning hell.

At first, he's charming, nice. His personality is intoxicating. It doesn't leave you for hours. It felt like his positive vibes stayed with you in the atmosphere. Even when you stop talking to him. It sticks to you, leaving you choked up every time. Having flashbacks of your conversations with him. His words were killing you softly, he didn't even pay attention. He was highly intelligent. He knew how to kill you without even trying. All he has to do is use his words. His voice will even leave you speechless. Feeling as if you were dying, darkness surrounding the atmosphere. Surrounding your heart, squeezing your heart. He was an empty, dark human being. He was a demon, and few people know that. That's his real identify. Not LeafyIsHere...Not Calvin Vail...a demon that was lost in his own mind.

When he was being serious with you, he wanted you to understand. He wanted you to know he wasn't joking. In his perspective, you needed to understand. His words were like knifes and bullets to you. Killing you instantly. He didn't know that though. You were dying right there. After all these exposed videos came out on Calvin, you were in the middle.
Should you leave the man that plasters a smile on your face everyday? He made you happy. He was the one curing your sickness. His smile gave you positive vibes. You love him so much...you didn't want to leave him. You couldn't leave this man, knowing he was the one that kept you living. He prevented you from ending your own life.

But, you know what's fucked up? He doesn't even love you. He don't care about you. He might say he does...But, that's Calvin saying that. His demon is his insane personality. He's doesn't even know what love is. He never felt love. He never experienced love. He can't, he can't feel anything. He doesn't give fucks about anything nor anyone. He doesn't even know you exist. He don't know your name. It was just your imagination, running along with you. He had no shame, no guilt. He was in his own world, playing mind tricks. These mind tricks killed you ever time. It would hurt you every time. It would leave tears swimming in your eyes...every time.
You weren't no doctor. But, you felt like you knew a sociopath. This sociopath helped you through the shitty times. There was no way you could trust this demon.

This demon attacked you every time with his choking words. He was mentally fucked. You couldn't accept his fake apologies. He never sounded sincere because his sarcastic voice. But, that's no excuse. When he apologizes to you, you couldn't accept it. He didn't mean the words he was saying. Your ears blocked his faking called apology. This sociopath was controlling you. You had no control over him.
You loved him so damn much. You later on realize, he isn't in love with you. You were frightened on what would happen next. You didn't want to think on what would happen next with your relationship with him. He would just kill you with his words.

The only thing keeping you living is your imagination. You was thinking of the good ole days. But when those flashbacks ended, you were in tears. You were in tears because how much you missed Calvin. Now this demon turned him into a criminal.
He liked using you as a doll. Manipulating you with his words. He does the same with everyone else he knows personally. His words kept repeating in your mind. You had to understand. That's how he could get his point out. He was caught up in a web of lies. His lies were nothing to you anymore. You were still in the middle...You couldn't leave Calvin Vail. Who the hell do you think you are? He was the one that been there for YOU. You care for him so much. But, his lies knocked him right in his face. Now...darkness continues surrounding your soul.

You had to tell your story. People needed to know this sociopath. You hated feeling this way. You hated how Calvin's words wrapped around your throat. The public needed to know. It would be the only way to escape the darkness, and follow the light. You decided to write a story. Writing on who is Calvin Vail...versus his demon versus LeafyIsHere.

You couldn't be around this man anymore. But, you were caught up in many decisions. You were typing out what you were feeling, everything. You still were feeling scared. Your soul was deteriorating as every thought you had of Calvin and the demon. Each tear drop would be each memory loss.

Goosebumps were forming on your arms. You curled up in a ball, sobbing. You were wishing you could help Calvin. The key word is wishing. You wished the best for him. But, your imagination tried calming you down. Why can't you help him? As you sobbed, you wrote and wrote. You wrote 30 drafts for the rest of the night.

Knowing this sociopath...your heart squeezes every second. You had no air to breathe. You were choking up on Calvin's manipulating words. He threatened you in the slightest ways. He was an angel for one second, next he would be a demon. You were getting more and more confident 
writing this book. You were taking a risky step. You only hope people will read and think. Calvin will possibly try getting some help. But, who will know what the demon will do next?

Don't Forget To Vote

(A/N) Shoutouts!

I would like to give a S/O to @a-bit-insane-with-calvinvail (From Tumblr) for the pic that's in my MM :D 

The book cover I have currently, I want to give credit to @leafyenthusiast (From Tumblr). Much love to ya <3  The reason I have that as my book cover is because the book cover I asked for isn't ready yet I suppose >.< 

ONE MORE THING!(Actually more than one thing)

I got a very serious question...

Who would like to do a collaboration with me on this story? If you want to, comment in the comment section. Or, private message me.

*There'll be slow updates on this story, my apologies. I really want to take my time. 

In conclusion, hope you enjoy this fanfic :D See ya in chapter one