1.7

In the DMs with Mcdavid97
Mcdavid97: i have a feeling you aren't very happy with me right now...

Is it that obvious Connor. Im getting sent links to article after article of the same damn thing. "Connor McDavid cheats on Myra Winters" or "Lauren Kyle and Connor McDavid the new it couple"

Mcdavid97: im sorry. I didnt want you to find out this way.

Why didnt you just tell me you weren't happy Connor. I would have rather you broke my heart that way than do what Gaige did to me.

Mcdavid97: please don't compare me to him....im not like him you know that Myra.

You are exactly like him. You go behind my back when you are away from me and sleep with another girl.

Mcdavid97: i didnt sleep with her....

No but you are in a relationship with her arent you? Sleeping with another person isnt the only way to cheat.

Mcdavid97:  Myra it wasn't supposed to end this way. I really do care about you.

Yeah that is exactly what Gaige said too.

Mcdavid97: just dont date Auston. He isnt a good guy.

Auston and i have been friends for four years. Believe it or not he was helping me get through the breakup with Gaige as well. I just didn't want to bring him up at the time. So don't talk to me about Auston. He wouldnt do this.

Mcdavid97: Myra he isnt as innocent and as perfect as you think...please be careful

How about you worry about you and I'll worry about me. Okay? Okay. Goodbye Connor.

Myra.winters has left the conversation.