The Night Mare

I was with Peeta in our spot, the corn field, making out. As we were sitting there, my phone rang. I ignored my phone and continued to kiss Peeta. When the phone stopped, it went into another fit of ringing. Peeta pulled away and reached into my back pocket and pulled out my phone.

    "It's Prim." Peeta says and hands me the phone. Prim is my sister who is a nurse in the city.

I answered it and Prim began to quickly describe the worst thing that you could've ever said to me. I soothed her down and told her I was on my way and hung up the phone. I tried to get off of Peeta but he rolled me over to where he was on top and pinned me down.

    "what is going on with you?!" He yells at me.

    "there's something wrong with Gale. I need to go." I tell him, struggling to get up. Peeta's grip tightened around my wrist.

    "I don't think you should go just yet. Gale will be fine for another ten minutes. This might be the last time you see me because I start university next week. Just stay for a little longer." Peeta demands in an amounts demoniac voice and leans in for another kiss. I tried to pull away, but his grip is too tight for me to move away from him. He kisses me long and hard. Afterwards he pulls away and loosens his grip, thinking I wouldn't run. I quickly got up and ran back towards the cars. Peeta is running behind me, trying to catch up. By the time I get to the truck, Peeta runs up and gets between me and the truck door, preventing me from leaving.

    "Is Gale really worth losing me?"

    "he's hurt. Bad hurt. I need to go to him." I pleaded.

    "Fine. Then I guess you really don't love me." Peeta's words cut through the air like a knife, full of jealousy and disappointment. Then he sadly opens the drivers door, helps me in, and walks around the passenger side and slides in.

    "Where are we going?" Peeta asks as I crank up my truck.

    "The woods." I tell him as I throw the truck in drive and speeds away with tears running down my cheeks.