Good Morning Club

Chapter 14

The next day Ariane woke up first and really early as she had planned to be able to prepare everything. She took a shower and washed her hair then put on her school uniform. She went to the kitchen doing her best not to wake anybody. It had been a long time since she had worried about how much noise she was making and she realized how much anxiety and pressure you had when you had to worry about waking others. She grabbed all the medium sized pans which were eight and put them to heat with butter on top that was melting. As she did so she whisked eggs with parmesan and salt and pepper. She added some coriander and put the eggs on the stove. She then added cheddar cheese on top of each egg as she put some bread to toast. She then went to make some vegetable miso soup. Then she finally prepared an Oyakodon for each person excluding herself. As the miso soup was simmering and the chicken for the Oyakodon was cooking she called each respective driver and told them to line up in the order that the young masters exited her house and to come to the roundabout loop in front of her house one by one. She packed everybody's bags and added a homemade lunch. It was a simple traditional bento with some herbs and fancy tuna. Arianne had never made so much food in her life but she thought it was the least she could do for the nice people who accepted her in their club even though it was already halfway through the year. She called Larry to inform him that drivers would be coming to pick up the kids.

By then it was 7:30 and she could see the limos in her driveway

By then it was 7:30 and she could see the limos in her driveway. Good thing she warned Larry.

She went to wake up Honey and Mori first and she was almost thrown across the room by Honey but she fought back and Honey unsuspecting opened his eyes in shock and saw it was Arianne.

"Ari-chan! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to, I'm just a bad person at waking up!"

"No problem Honey-senpai! It was my mistake!"

Mori carried him to the en suite bathroom as he continued apologizing.

She continued to the twins' room to see them already dressed. They explained they had heard Honey begging for forgiveness since he tried to attack Arianne.

"Breakfast is ready so just head on down!"

She exited and went to Kyoya and Tamaki's room and knocked not knowing if the door had remained locked all night. She was greeted by a scared Tamaki and a glaring Kyoya. Arianne glared back at Kyoya and he looked surprised. He nodded once when he saw the time on his phone and got up and headed to the bathroom. I told Tamaki to take a shower in the bathroom outside and he nodded relieved he hadn't suffered from Kyoya's wrath.

"Tamaki-senpai, I was wondering if I could ride with you and Haruhi back to the school today"

"Of course sis! It would be my pleasure to take you" He then headed to the bathroom.

Arianne then walked into Haruhi's room to wake him up but she saw him changing. Her eyes widened as she came to realize why Haruhi looked so much like a girl.