Memories

Chapter 15

After school she headed to the club and had an uneventful afternoon. She notified Kyoya that it wouldn't be possible for her to have customers the next day because she had a shift at the grocery store and a shift at the music shop. He nodded and went to his desk without a word and she took that as a permission to skip the club. He would probably make her do a favor for him later. She went by the teachers' room and met up with the school's seamstress. She was measured accordingly and the seamstress was quick to find a uniform to fit her for the following week. The seamstress was going to keep the measurements in case Arianne decided to wear the customary uniform. Arianne cringed at the yellow color but took the dress and tried it on. It fit very well and honestly she didn't look half bad. She was still quick to take it off.

She headed home and quickly finished her homework before warming some Cup Noodles and having them as she watched a movie. She twirled her long purple locks around her finger and she noticed she was bored with the color. She went up to her bathroom and took out one of the many hair dyes she had yet to try.

The next day Arianne got to school grumpy as hell. Her new hair dye had been a bit tricky for her, as she usually had someone to help her apply it on the unseen parts of her hair. But she had managed to get her hair to the perfect color, but she had slept for only three hours and she was not used to that. When her alarm woke her up she threw it across the room in a rage. She then cut her foot on one of the pieces of broken glass on the floor, so she had to walk all the way to the kitchen to disinfect it and bandage it, and this time Mori-senpai wasn't there to help her put it back in place. She then went back to her room and took a shower damaging the bandages so she had to bandage her foot again. When she walked into her closet she noticed the awful yellow dress and remembered that she no longer had her own uniform for school and she grudgingly put in on along with the little black shoes. She then put up her hair in a messy bun.

She then went down for breakfast; at least she had made her boxed lunch last night and didn't have to worry about it, when she suddenly heard her phone ring. She answered and muttered an unhappy "Hello".

"Arianne sweetie. It's Mary, I noticed you haven't left yet and your class starts in ten minutes. You need to run honey if you don't want your first tardy note."

"Oh no, thank you Mary for telling me, I'll go right now." To add to Arianne's grumbling she had to run to school in the cold with only a thin black hoodie. She arrived to class barely on time and quickly rushed to her seat without saying hello, which the twins and Haruhi immediately noticed. They went to ask what was wrong but they were forced to return to their seats as the teacher arrived. Arianne unzipped her hoodie but didn't take the head off as she lay down on her desk and fell asleep during class for the first time in her life with a rumbling stomach.

As class finished Arianne was woken up by her grumbling. The whole host club was gathered around her with worried faces and Honey was right against her table and as she opened her eyes she shrieked at the close face. She fell back from her chair but was saved by Kaoru and she didn't fall. But as she fell back her hood came off and her bun came undone so she put it up in a half-up half down ponytail, and the host club gaped at her new hair color.

 But as she fell back her hood came off and her bun came undone so she put it up in a half-up half down ponytail, and the host club gaped at her new hair color