Part Four: Call the Police!

Hayley's POV:

I decided to carry out my plan before I went to bed. This is how it worked out.

---

2:30 am

I woke up and looked at the time. It was 2:30 am - and everyone else in the house was asleep. What had waken me up? Then, I heard it again - a loud clap of thunder. I thought to myself, Should I do it? Alexa's iPad is REALLY nice... Since Bratayley ended, I've never had anything nice. I'm sure Alexa won't miss one iPad... I bet her parents have the money to buy her another one.

I tiptoed out of Alexa's room and into the kitchen. I couldn't quite see the drawers until there was a sudden flash of lightning. Then I could see the exact drawer I was looking for. I quickly ran to open the drawer and grab the iPad.

I had done it. I had stolen something from someone I cared about.

Then, I saw something else that looked really nice. It was a small TV that could totally fit in my suitcase. Since everyone was asleep, I grabbed it, too.

By the end of the night, I'd taken an iPad, small TV, two iPhones, an Apple Watch, and even a popsicle from the freezer. (xD)

---

6:30 am

"ALEXA! HAYLEY!" Alexa's mom shouted. "JIM! CALL THE POLICE! SOMEONE ROBBED US!"

<3<3<3

Don't judge my name choice xD I don't know what Alexa's dad's name is, so I chose Jim xD