sharp gasps

I imagine you grabbing your belt pinning me down on the bed before you tie my wrists to the bed post you take my shirt off then stare and say my God you are beautiful and hot. As you tie my wrist to the head bored you brush your lips over mine teasing me cause I can't kiss you.. then you let your hands move up and down my spine making me shiver....then suddenly you grab my waist hard enough to bruise. And kiss me till my lips are numb....So as my lips turn black and blue you move to my neck not even trying to tease my breathing is heavy front the kissing so my breath starts to come out in high sharp gasps you bite down hard on my collarbone my hands not behind able to grip anything so my fingers curl and I let out a soft whimper you look at me and smile while laughing softly then go up more on my neck and leave bite marks and hickeys all over making sure everyone will know that I'm yours. Your hands travel up words making me shiver and my back arch...So as my back arches you take that opportunity to put you're arms around me pulling me close to you as you whisper in my ear..... you say you've been a bad girl lately always teasing and you know what you get because of that , you get a punishment. You kiss me really hard as your hands travel lower right to my lower back but you pull your hand away and out from underneath me as you start to get up you say ill see you in a bit kitten as you leave you take the top of one of my thigh highs and pull it back so it will snap against my skin as you let go. I plead for you not to leave even when you're out of the room so you come back quite quickly and say alright and I just smile then you say nope you won't be smiling soon but i can guarantee the neighbors will know my name and you will hardly be able to walk tomorrow as you smile heading towards the closet......You walk towards the closet and grab some rope you in time my hands from the head board setting the rope beside you for a second you come over to me and kiss me softly I kiss back letting my hand wonder down and down then you out them behind my back saying nope you are not going to distract me from getting out of this I pout slightly but look up at you smiling you ask what with a confused face I just giggle and...........