tumblr

I don't even have a tumblr XD
Xoxo-Raven

I was scrolling through tumble like usual. Except this time it wasn't band trash. It was a dirty dirty page. Full of bondage and hardcore fucking . I imagined in my head, what would it be getting fucked into the bed that hard? Rope digging into my skin. Moaning and screaming so loud I lose my voice. The room getting hot as I think of the thought. I continued scrolling seeing things that sparked my imagination. All of a sudden I heard the door creek open. I immediately slammed my computer shut before boyfriend walked in. He asked what I was looking at, I simply just blushed and walked out of the room. He looked confused and opened my lap top and saw what was on the screen and smirked walking out of the room. He saw me holding a pillow to my face. He grabbed me by my hips and pulled me towards him. I squirmed trying to get away from him blushing. He said nope and I gave in and let him pull me towards him successfully.
I glared and giggled but he soon shut me up by kissing me. He then picked me up making are way to the bedroom he tossed me onto the bed. He pounced on top of me pinning my arms to the bed. He looked at me and said "be a good kitten and stay there, got it?" "Yes sir" I replied.