the beach

It was a day.
Simply a day to do whatever we pleased
On this day we were headed for the beach
Luckily for us this beach was very private .
Time skip
I was lying on the towel looking at him
His hand traveling up my spine making my back arch
I playfully glared at him and jumped on top of him
Because I took him by surprise I was able to kiss him without him teasing me. I broke the kiss and laughed . He said oh that's how we're playing huh?. I simply nodded as he flipped us over so he was on top of me kissing hard. My lips starting to bruise from the force he was using. Soon he grabbed my hips pinning them down in could already feel the bruises forming. He moved his lips to my neck biting down hard breaking the skin I let out a small noise. He continued bitting and sucking on the skin until my neck was so bruised and so tender everyone would know who I belonged to. Then with all my might I flipped us over. He just looked at me and smirked and said you know this is just an advantage for me right? As he slowly undid the string to my bikini letting it fall.
I smirked and said it's also an advantage for me as I let my hands wander down and down. You look at me with eyes saying do it.
So I don't just to be a tease. You flip is over pinning my hands against my head. My bikini falling out of the way you can't help but to look down. You turn red as I just giggle and arch my spine some teasing you.