Chapter 1 : End

The vibe is really bad, the air that i breathe feels very heavy... it filled by despair and negativity and i can't stand it. As i looked around, Sachiko filled with despair, and everyone else also filled with anxiety while they looking at me and Sachiko.

"It seems... you're already know that Sachiko is the culprit, so why you not mention it earlier?" ask Ayaka coldly.

"That's right! are you messed up with us?!" Nizakuro yelled.

"Maybe he's in league with Monokuma" said Inugami.

I just can't tell them that i don't wanna verdict Sachiko at all... but... if i'm not doing it... it'll cost everyone life... no... don't falter... i must answer their question with the right answer, if i just telling them what i feel right now... it'll impact their morale and i cannot let that happens... because there's no guarantee something like this wouldn't happen again. i take a huge breathe before i continue.

"It because... i need you all to get used to debates and liars..." i said with snob intonation.

"What?! this isn't a game you know!" Fubuki shocked.

"Sigh... Not everyone cooperates at a class trial... those who lie and conceal the truth will obviously be here too... like just happen before, right? it's not like i playing with you guys... i just want you to get used to the trial and with that we may defeat Monokuma!" i said loudly.

Killurami rubbed his nose. "Yeah... i guess we should thank him because this is likely to happen again"  

Thanks Killurami! you help me lot to keep everyone spirit stay in the positive way!

"We have to to bring all to an end, don't we?" Inari announced, make everyone surprised by the way she speak right now, it's a serious and full of determination intonation.  "If that so...  then let's lay down the whole case, from the start to finish... okay?"

"Yeah... you right... Inari san... Vic, if you please" i glanced to Victor, who's become prominent during this class trial. but.... it seems it won't work, Victor is completely silent, his eyes filled with anger and sorrow, there's no way he can do this.

"And, how about you who do this job?" ask Ayaka

i'm Nodded. "We have no choice, alright... First... this incident began yesterday, when Monokuma shows us an "educational video" that will give us a motive to start a killing... and it seems that's what Monokuma  want from us to do" i winced, gulping down my worries, before continuing on.

"Our culprit seems got motivated by that video... and began preparing a plan to kill someone to leave this academy... and the one is chosen to get killed is... Sawamura... the culprit probably think that Sawamura, the most introvert person in our class, is the easiest one to lure out..."

"How the culprit can assume Sawamura personality correctly, is because she's the SHSL Organizer, the one who had meet and works with many people so they can easily read the other person personality... and then... they start to make a plan, using the very kind personality trait that Sawamura had..." as i glanced again to Victor, now he's seems shake in sorrow before i continue.

"The plan is, by using they status as our leader, who had everyone trust... to lure out Sawamura by sending her a note to invite her to the gymnasium during 00.00 AM... and... for the weapon selection, they already think to use sewing needle, to make this case is more complicated, as everyone already given a sewing kit by Monokuma, the culprit try to confuse us from identify them... and unbeknown by Ishikawa, her sewing kit is stolen by the culprit, in effort to frame her as the "murderer""