Chapter 6: Captured By Vaas

(Once again, morning has approached. Vaas got to the crew's cabins and kicked in their doors this time.)

Vaas: "Wake the hell up, amigos! It's time to do some walking. I have to show you something." (The crew got up and dressed. They went outside to Vaas.)

Vaas: "Follow me. Head into my direction. I don't want you guys to get lost or even left behind."

Sully: "Sure..." (They kept walking until they found this campsite that has heads into the ground, sticking up like it's a warning.)

Sam: "Jesus!"

Lara: "Oh my god."

Nathan: "Lara, close your eyes. You're a sick dude!" (He was holding Lara in his arms to help from not looking at this digusting display.)

Vaas: "I know right! I didn't do this, amigos!"

Sully: "Yeah? Then who did?"

Vaas: "My soldiers, probably. Allow me to demonstrate?" (He takes out his horn and then smirked.)

Nathan: "No, don't do this, Vaas! What do you want?"

Vaas: "I know what you are thinking, amigos. You still want to leave this island, go to a place that has more f******* class than this s*******, celebrate all your troubles away, going on stupid, dumb adventures and live happily f****** after with love and peace and passion. Is that what you amigos had in mind? Well, that's not going to happen, amigos because guess what? I'm the f****** king of this island and my rule is never get off this island. You're still thinking about escaping this place, are you?"

Nathan: "Yes, we are."

Vaas: "Well, that's too bad. Because I don't want you to leave, you're staying when I tell you." (He was about to blow the horn.)

Nathan: "No, no no no! Don't do this, Vaas. If you blow it, you'll never get away from my sight and I'll take you down."

Vaas: "Oh, I doubt that a lot, amigo. Really, I do!" (He blew his horn and it echoed throughout the jungle.)

Nathan: "No!" (It was silent and then his people, the Rakyat soldiers came and grabbed them.)

Sully: "This is madness!"

Sam: "We demand you to let us go!"

Vaas: "And I say SHUT THE F*** UP! OKAY?! I own this f****** island and give orders around here, amigo! So, shut up or I'll get really angry. Take them away to my camp! I will meet you there, amigos!" (The soldiers dragged the crew to Vaas's Camp.)

Sully: "Kids!"

Nathan: "Sully!"

Lara: "Sully! Are we going to die, Nathan?"

Nathan: "I hope not."

Sam: "Good because this guy needs to get off our backs!"

Nathan: "And he will. We just have to be patient."

Lara: "What? Why?"

Nathan: "You'll see what I mean." (Meanwhile in Brazil, Jason was packing up his weapons and gear and was about to walk out the door.)

Lady Voice: "And where do you think you're going, young man?

Jason: "Uh, nowhere, grandmamma."

Rosa: "Right. So, you're going to leave me again, huh?"

Jason: "Only for a day. My new friends, they need me. It's important. Please. I promise I'll be back."

Rosa: "A day. No more."

Jason: "Thanks, grandmama and they can stay here, right?"

Rosa: "We'll see."

Jason: "Thanks. I won't let you down." (He goes out and closes the door behind him.)

Rosa: "I know. Be safe, grandson." (She smiled.)

(End of Chapter 6: Captured by Vaas)