Intro

Key-
(D/n)= Dogs name
(D/b)= Dog breed

You were 7 when it happened.
Your mother died from committing suicide, when you were seven.

After that when you were 7-17 your father abused you.
And when you were 18 he started Sexually assaulting you.
One day when he was drunk again, he was climbing the stairs to do it to you again.
You had enough.
You grabbed your backpack from under your bed and looked around for anything else you might need.
"Let's go (D/N)." you said. Your (D/b) puppy crawled out from under your bed and jumped into your arms. You jumped out the window and ran hearing while your father's cussing and yells from the house. You wanted to go to Mt. Ebott so you could end the suffering that you've felt for the pass 11 years. You ran for 15 minutes then walked for the remaining two hours. You eventually arrived at Mt. Ebott and looked into the hole.
You looked at the forest behind you. 'I'm going to miss this place.' You thought. You looked down at your dog. "I'll jump down first and then you go after me, but try to land on me, ok?" You told your dog who seemed to nod. You took a quivery breath. Then jumped down with (D/N) behind you. As you were falling, you hit your head on a rock which knocked you out fast.

(A/n- So I decided to un-publish and rewrite the whole story! Give me constructive criticism please! Diancie out!
-Diancie💜)
(Word count-266 words)