1-Meeting Flowey

(Y/n)'s PoV

I woke up in a bed of... flowers? 'When did these get here?' I thought to myself.
  "You're sitting on my family," A strange, robotic, voice said in a clearly annoyed tone.
  I look around to see a little yellow flower with a face, sketchy...
  "Well, hiya pal! I'm Flowey, Flowey the Flower," Flowey greeted with a creepy smile.
  "(Y/n) and a, how do ya do," I said nervously whilst trying not to freak out. "You sure hit those rocks hard! Caused your arms to bleed," He stated, I flipped my arm over to see all my cuts re-opened and bleeding, great.
  "Oh, yeah," I said. I heard (D/n) bark and was tackled by a ball of fluff and wet kisses. "That's a nice monster you got there," Flowey said, examining
(D/n).
  "(S)he's not a monster, (s)he's a dog," I started, "Anyway, can you teach me the rules down here," I asked, he perked up at that question. "Why yes I can," He stated with the same creepy smile. "Ready? Let's go," He giggled.
  I was suddenly in a... box? I was looking around curiously when he cleared his throat, that got my attention.
  "See that heart," He asked, causing me to look down to see a bright, red, and floating heart, "That is your SOUL, the very culmination of you're being! You're SOUL starts off weak, but can gain a lot of strength when you get LV. What does LV stand for? Why, LOVE, of course," He said excitedly. "Ok, gain LOVE and I become stronger? Got it," I chirped. I might be getting the hang of this!
  "Now you might be wondering how you get LOVE, it's a very simple process! Y'see, down here, LOVE is shared through little, white, 'friendliness pellets'," he said. "Go on, catch as many as you can," he chirped whilst little white pellets came at me.

(A/n)-HI GUYS!!! This will be updated slowly since I can never find motivation. Comment if you see any mistakes so I can fix them. Bye-bye!!

P.S- The next two chapters will be a choice. Either choice A or B! Ok, now bye-bye!!

       -Diancie💜