2-I can't trust you

(Y/n)'s PoV

A fireball came into view and knocked Flowey away. Serves him right!
A goat like monster came into view, she had white fur, purple dress with a heart in the middle, horns, and eyed with hearts???
From the previous encounter and trembled in fear, "Ah, do not be afraid my child. It is me, Toriel, the caretaker of the Ruins," She greeted warmly and with a kind smile.
"I can't trust you," I whispered in a trembling voice. She nodded, "Then can I try to regain the trust you have lost," She asked.
  I hesitated for a moment before nodding a bit, "Yeah," I said which made her smile, "Excellent! Follow me please," She said walking away.
  I didn't follow right away since I haven't heard from (D/n). I looked around and saw him/her sleeping on the ground.
  I went over and picked him/her up then went to follow Toriel, 'Maybe she'll be better than Flowey,' I thought to myself.
She explained what the Ruins were and how to work it, she led me through a few puzzles then left me.
After she left, I continued with (D/n) following behind. I barely left the room and got in a fight with a monster.
I looked at all the options, Fight, Act, Item, and Mercy. I chose Mercy since I didn't have the heart to hurt anyone.
(Comment if you want a genocide story)
  I kept sparing until it's name was yellow, when it was yellow I spared and it said I won! But I earned nothing...
  It took longer than I wanted to get to the end of the Ruins, but when I walked into Toriel's house I was hit with a delicious smell.
  "Come my child," She spoke calmly and led me to my own room. I crawled into bed and (D/n) curled up next to me.
----~~~~•(Time Skip)•~~~~----
  I woke up from my refreshing nap and saw a slice of something on the floor. I got out of bed and walked over to it, when I picked it up something said 'You grabbed the B-scotch and Cinnamon pie!'
  I walked out of the room with a groggy (D/n) following and went to Toriel. I asked her multiple times on how to leave but she avoided the question.
  She said she had to do something and not to follow her but since I was going through my TEENAGE REBELLION phase, I followed her.

(A/n- I really need to stop w/ the writers block, next chapter will be the confrontation. It's 11:01 where I live so correct any spelling errors, Bai!
  -Diancie💜)