Page 1: Day 1

As I walked through the massive doors, a chill went up my spine.
"Scarlet, are you okay? You look a little pale. As if you'd just seen a ghost." Alex told me.
"I'm fine, just a little chilly."
Brushing off the comment, I walk into the main room; my friends all behind me.
Alex had curly brown hair and brown eyes, Dani had long blonde hair with hazel eyes, Mia had medium length brown hair and light brown eyes, Logan had shoulder length curly brown hair and matching brown eyes, Ari had long, jet black hair and dark brown eyes, Jake had short, black hair with dark hazel eyes, Dakotah had short, wavy black hair and brown eyes, Jenna had long blonde hair and bright blue eyes, Ethan had short hazel hair and light brown eyes, Haley had medium dirty blonde hair with hazel eyes, Kate had long brown hair and matching brown eyes, Thomas had short black hair and dark brown eyes, and then there's me. Long black hair, and my eyes are what gave me my name.
All of us have been close friends since highschool, and that was about six years ago. We've kept in contact through the years, though.
As soon as the last person walks through the large, blood red doors, they abruptly shut together, blocking out the only light source. The darkness surrounded us, no windows were near, and the light switch didn't work.
A light laugh echoed through the room.
"Welcome to my house! I'm Alice." The lights all turn on. "I'm here to make sure you all die, have fun!" Alice rushed the last part, almost to cover up what she said, even though we all clearly heard it. Our blood went cold, bodies wouldn't function, skin turned pale.
"Of course there are rules to follow, when are there not?" She smiled wide, almost like a grin. "Luckily for you guys, there's only one rule, and that's to have fun!" Se had very long, jet black hair and a bright blue eye. A white eye patch covered her left eye.
"What's with the eye patch? What happened?" Dakotah questions her.
"It's nothing. Don't worry about it." She was explicit in her reply. "You all have until 8 o'clock sharp to wonder around, to choose your bedrooms. You may share with someone, or you may have your own. If you all choose to have your own room, there are enough rooms for all. If you want to share a room, you can't share with the opposite gender." She bowed deeply.
"Au revoir, everyone." and with that, she was gone.
As we wander around, I notice the basic things, such as furniture and the layout of the rooms, and the smaller things, a clock in every room, ticking in time together.
Later that night, after everyone has gone to their rooms,I lay in bed going over everything that has happened. Everyone reuniting together, meeting Alice, and the fact that she wants us all dead. Why does she want us all to die? No one has done anything to provoke her, heck, we just met her today! I roll to my left side to be in a more comfortable position.
"Maybe tomorrow will be better." I say to no one. The moon shone through the window, softly illuminating my room, putting me in a placid mood.
"Surely it will." I whisper as I fall asleep.

A shadowy figure floats around the hallways, coming to a single door. The figure quietly opened the door and walked in, undetected. A lone body lay in bed, sound asleep The shadow pulls out a short sword and it reflects the moonlight away.
"Fast and easy." The figure mumbles. With a swift motion, the shadow plunges the sword into the body, cutting off any more traces of life. While the figure removes the sword and sheathes it, blood from the body seeps into the bed, staining it a dark crimson red. Taking some blood, the figure draws a one above.
"One o'clock, one goes down."