Page 3: Day 3

This time, I woke up with chills running down my spine. The window had been boarded up, but the job was done poorly. Little light shone through, barely lighting up my room, but it was enough for me. I once again got ready for the day, but this time, I open the door to no one. I release a heavy sigh.
"I guess that's a good sign." I mumble to myself as I walk to the the living room. There sat everyone in an unusual silence. Pulling my sword out, I join the group on the couches.
"Does everyone have their weapons? We shouldn't walk around without any protection, and if the lights suddenly go out, duck. Kate tells us. Many versions of confirmation arose. Dani, Jake, Kate and Ari all had sticks longer than their arms. Mia and Jenna each had two knives, one in each hand. Thomas and Logan somehow had found bows and arrows so they were using them, and Alex and I each had a short sword. We split into the groups from yesterday and head off to find Alice.
"She needs to be killed. We can't lose more people." I mumble.
After walking around for about an hour, we stumble upon a large library. Alice stood in the middle with a grin. All around the library lay blood, broken weapons, and bodies. Everyone in the other group lay dead. Each body was a horror attraction to see. They all had various cuts and bruises, some even had broken bones. Blood pooled around each corpse, their eyes all lifeless. Their weapons lay all around, broken and bloody. Sticks had points broken off, a pair of knives and arrows were wedged in between books. Numbers written above each body, each corresponding with an hour on a clock. Alice laughed like a maniac. Her fingers growing into razor sharp claws, the bright blue eye slowly turning red to match her left.
"Trust me, your efforts are futile. As you can see, your friends made an attempt, and it was the most fun I've had in years! Now, can your efforts top theirs?" She lunges at us. I lunge to the left, Alex and Ari doing the same. Logan and Jenna had lunged to the right, but Alice was targeting them. She pounced again, mainly at Logan, preparing to do a lethal attack. Jenna acts fast, pushing Logan out of the way and hits Alice with one of her knives. A thin but deep gash on Alice's skin drips blood onto her clothing. She readies another attack, this time using magic. Ari sneaks up behind Alice and stabs her in her back. Alice elbows Ari in her chest and pulls the stake out her back. She then throws the stake at Jenna and it wedges in her chest, killing her instantly.
"Jenna!" We all yell. Alex and I rush into battle while Ari and Logan check Jenna. Alex attacks Alice's chest area while I wait for an opening. As soon as an opening appears though, Alice shoots a black fireball at Logan while his back was turned to her.
"Logan watch out!" Ari screams. Logan turns around only to be met with the fireball incinerating a hole through his chest. He falls to the ground, dead. Ari moves away and pulls out Jenna's knives for protection.
I attack Alice while Ari and Alex regain their strength. Alice is fighting back, but I can tell she's having a hard time because of all the little scratches and cuts that cover her skin.
Suddenly two thumps could be heard behind me. I jump backwards and my breath hitches. Alex and Ari lay dead with bright red knives deep in their backs. I'm the last one alive.
"I'll make you a deal, the same deal I make to the last person alive in each group. I'll either revive your friends and you have to deal with nightmares for the rest of your life, or go home and continue your life alone." I stood there, holding my sword in a defensive position, bewildered. The choice was easy to make.
"I want my friends back. They mean everything to me." I tell Alice
"Alrighty then." She holds out her hand,"Shake it and this will be all over." Without hesitation, I grab her hand and give it a firm shake. I fall to the floor and black out,
"See you tonight." was the last thing I heard.