Can't get her off my mind

--A/N--

Lately I've had slight writers block so I'll try my best to make this chapter as long as possible. Ok I'm done! Back to the story!

--------------------------------

Nialls POV

I sat in the diner for about half an hour after she left. I couldn't get her out of my mind! I finally decided to leave because I realized I had to meet the boys at the studio by 11 and it's 10 now.

After going back to the hotel, taking a quick shower and changing I was only way to the studio to meet the guys. I got to the studio a little early but I wasn't the only one there. I walked in an Liam of course was sitting there, he's always been very punctual and is usually the first to arrive anywhere.

"Hey mate" I said sitting down by Liam.

"Hey what's up? haven't seen you since after the show last night. What you been up to?" He questioned.

Ok so I never told the guys about the phone thing last night so I guess there gonna have to find out eventually.

"Remember that girl and her sister that were at the meet-n-greet last night?...You know the little girl who wouldn't let go of Harry?" I said trying to remind him.

"Oh yeah! What about 'em?!" He said trying to get me to say something already.

Well from there I told him everything from finding her phone, to posting in her Facebook to tell her, and then how we met at the diner to give it back. Once I got started talking about her though I couldn't stop, that is until the rest of the guys showed up but Liam promised he wouldn't say a word until I knew more about her and what we ever were.

The rest of day I swear I couldn't stop smiling. Each song we recorded and lyric we wrote some how brought me back to the thought of her. She gonna drive me crazy if I don't talk to her soon or something! I'm not going to jump and say it was love at first sight but I will say I definitely felt something but I can't put my finger on it quite yet.

--A/N--

I really had fun writing this chapter but sorry of its kind of short! I figured I should at least put something up to keep your minds thinking!.....So do you think they'll see each other again? I don't know I guess you'll have to stay tuned and wait patiently!! Anyway hope you liked it!