Why me?!

Chapter 1 - Why me?!

Shealeigh POV

"LET'S GO CRAZY, CRAZY, CRAZY TIL WE SEE THE SUN. I KNOW WE ONLY MET BUT LETS PRETEND IT'S LOVE!" my sister Elle comes bursting through my bedroom door screaming the lyrics to a random One Direction song. I throw a pillow at her and tell her to get out of my room before puting a pillow over my head to muffle the sound of the annoying song. As you can probably tell im not exactly what you would call a "fan" of them or their music AT ALL! To me they seem some what arrogant and pompous, but thats just my opinion.

Ok so back to my "wonderful" awakening. After I through the pillow at my sister it didn't even phase her, she went on singing her stupid little song. I had finally had enough, so I got up out of bedpicked my sister up holding her under my arm and brought her down to the kitchen where my mom was making breakfast. At this point my sister was sitting at the islandstill singing, just not as loud as before because she knew my mom would get annoyed.

Im Shealeigh Mitchels by the way, i'm 17 years old. I have curly golden blonde hair that goes to about the middle of my back and green eyes with some little specks of blue. I've grown up in a pretty quiet neighborhood in LA, well as quiet as LA can get. Right now the big thing is the One Direction concert tonight. As you probably might of guessed my sister is going, with my mom of course, My mom got her the tickets and meet-n-greet passes for her birthday last month and she hasn't shut up about the concert since.

"Shealeigh, I was wondering if you could do me a BIG favor?" my mom said avoiding eye contact with me.

"Oh God what is it this time?" i thought to myself.

"Sure what is it?" I said putting on a fake smile.

"Well I have to work late tonight, which means I won't be able to make it home in time to bring Elle to that One Way concert...." she said trailing off.

"NO ABSOLUTELY NOT! You know I hate them and their music, and by the way there called One Direction not One Way." i said trying not to laugh at my mom mistake.

"Come on honey if won't do it for me, do it for your sister at least." my mom said trying to give me puppy dog eyes, which was kind of awkward.

"Fine" i said giving in. "But im only doing this so we can move on passed this stupid concert and get on with ourlives." with that said i went back up to my room.

~5:30 pm~

"COME ON ELLE! IF YOUR NOT DOWN HERE IN 5 MINUTES IM LEAVING! WITH OR WITHOUT YOU!" i yelled up the stairs for my sister who was probably making sure she looked perfect for when she meets the guys.

"IM COMING!" she says running down the stairs, almost tripping in the process.

"Took you long enough!" i said eyeing her "unique" choice of outfit and trying not to laugh.

"Come on or your gonna be late." i said shoving her out the front door to my car.

We get to the arena 10 minutes late but we weren't the only ones. Thankfully they were still letting people in, so I grabbed my sisters wrist and pulled her to the line. The whole time we were waiting my sister wouldn't stop bouncing from her obvious excitement and kept on rambling on, asking questions like:

"How many song do you think they're gonna sing?"

"Are we almost to the front of the line?"

"I wonder what they're gonna wear?"

The whole time i'm just standing there thinking, what the hell have i gotten myself into? As we got to the front of the line I could already hear all the screaming girls inside chanting "1D! 1D! 1D!" so i decided to put my earbuds in and listen to music on my iphone. Once the concert started the last thing I said was...

" WHY ME?!"

**A/N**

HI :D if your reading this im guessing that means you've probably read this first chapter. This is my first story and my first fanfic so i hope it didn't suck too much. XDTell me what you think! VOTE/COMMENT/FAN thank :)