1 : "Arian Means Golden Life"

A young girl with white hair walked in an alley, alone and yet not terrified. Her blue eyes glanced in every direction, anticipating an attack. She wore the uniform of a Beacon student, the most prestigious school in all of Vale.

She suddenly leaned downward, grabbing the pencil she'd dropped. Instantly, three men caked in the shadows of the alley leaped at her.

Winter smirked, suddenly jumping forward and striking the one nearest to her. She then quickly spun around, landing another kick to the poor male. She drew her sword, previously hidden from view by her skirt and school backpack.

"Sexual predators.... disgust me." Winter said, walking slowly towards the other two.

---

Another young girl walked alone, this time on a very populated street cars flew by her on the pavement as she walked in the cement.

"Ari is after school again.... he didn't come to pick me up from school."

The young female suddenly stopped in her tracks.

"Is he.... trying to find Dad?"

---

The young female suddenly froze in fear.

"What's up, Akiza?" A larger female said as three males suddenly moved around Akiza, trapping her.

"H-hi..... Elizabeth." Akiza greeted shyly. The larger female, known as Elizabeth Locker, was in the same grade as Akiza, the 9th grade. Her three male friends were merely her lackeys, listening to her every command. Elizabeth was a fairly large female for her age, with dirty blonde hair and a very masculine body figure that also somehow made her attractive. Her green eyes only added to that, hence the three lackeys willing to do anything for their queen.

"You remember our little 'match', right?" Elizabeth asked, a certain venom in his voice. Akiza nodded. Earlier that morning, Signal had instructed for their senior year students to spar with each other. Akiza was singled out instantly by Elizabeth, being the shyest of all of the girls.

Long story short, Akiza destroyed Elizabeth in 17 seconds.

"You cheated, didn't you? There's no way you could have beaten me otherwise!" Elizabeth shouted in anger. Akiza shook her head in response, her violet hair moving only so slightly.

"What am I going to do?" Akiza thought to herself as the three males closed in on her.

"I....I....." Akiza choked on her words, her shyness suddenly holding her words back.

"What? Say something already!" Elizabeth shouted, shoving Akiza into the male behind her. The male caught her and pushed her forward, making Akiza stumble.

"Please..... stop...." Akiza begged, slowly getting up from her knees.

"Or what? Your brother gonna bail you out again!?" Elizabeth shouted in anger. She suddenly slapped Akiza, hard. The violet haired female was shocked and stunned at the act, her entire body suddenly freezing. Elizabeth saw this, then angrily shoved her again.

"Don't play the goddamn victim! I'm the one who should be the victim! You embarrassed me in front of everyone!" Elizabeth shouted angrily. One of the three males bent downward and grabbed Akiza by the shoulder.

"S-... stop....." She whimpered. The male leaned closer to her, hearing her mutter to herself.

"I said..... stop!" Akiza shouted, suddenly releasing an angry wave of energy from her body that knocked the four around her down.