Still

If he could just stay in bed forever that would be great, he didn't want to get up and face the truth. He didn't want to get out and live the reality, if he could just lay here forever that'll be just fine. It didn't matter anyway after all he was just by himself so what matter would it be anyway! Nobody would notice, nobody would care. He was out of sight nor would anyone mind him.

Robin sighed, slightly getting up and leaning against the bed frame. He rubbed  his tried eyes feeling the dry skin under her hands, he let out a yawn before his eyes rolled over to the window. His sapphire orbs just glistened in the sunshine but he quickly removed his gaze away from the window but to the sheets. Since he never makes up his bed his blankets and sheets were in a disorderly fashion the same could be said for his pillows which were scattered about. His hand went over the edge attempting to pick the pillow off the floor, he only had two; one stayed in place while the other was on the floor like stated before. 

He struggled to get the pillow up before finally succeeding, he tossed it back down on the bed. He dug his hands in his blond hair, debating one whether he should just get up and move on with life or just here for the day.

His will to get up was nonexistent yet he did it anyway, he had let out a sigh getting out of his comfort area.

Robin wasn't exactly dressed either, he just wore some simple boxers and called it a day. He had no intent on changing either, he wasn't gonna leave the house nor would anyone visit him anyway.

Time to just eat some sweets and cry your feelings out.

Yup, typically day for Robin.