Time to party!

I closed the door behind me as I set my backpack on the ground. The short colleges classes seemed to last longer and longer every day. I sat down on my bed and ran my fingers through my green hair, thinking about what to do for dinner, because as alway, I was hungry. Suddenly my phone vibrated in my pocket. I opened it to see that I had a text from one of my new and good friends, Mark.

"Wanna go to a party with me tonight?" Well, I had no other plans, and college parties usually have food and beer.

"Love to. When is it?"

"Right now, where do you live? I'll pick you up"

I texted him my address and smiled. It was easy to tell that him and I were gonna be really good friends. A little while later his car pulled in front of my house, I locked the door behind me and jumped in. "Top of the mornin' to ya Mark!"

"My god could you be any more irish Jack?" Mark said with a smirk as he drove to the party. It wasn't very far from my house, I could have easily walked there in a few minuets so we arrived quickly. Some of Mark's friends who I had barely met, Bob and Wayde, met us outside and handed us some beers. Mark and I clinked bottles and drank up. It was a stereotypical collage party, lots of drunk girls dancing out-of-beat to the music that was playing, and all the guys were trying to score with the girls or they were playing drinking games in the backyard, which us four found ourselves the whole night. We played Beer Pong, Flip the Cup, and had peg drinking contests. Mark won almost all of them but I did somehow win the Beer Pong game.

Hours later I found myself drunk and bored out of my mind. I leaned on Mark who also looked pretty drunk. "Hey, do you want to walk back to my place and play some games? I'm gettin' bored here."

"I'm getting pretty bored too. Let's go Jackaboy!" Mark screamed as he finished his last drink. We stumbled out of the house and down the sidewalk, leaning on each other so neither of us fell while we walked back to my place, nearly taking every wrong turn. Eventually we found ourselves at my front door and I fumbled with the keys for a while trying to unlock my door, when I did we both nearly fell inside. We laughed for a while because we knew that we were both drunk and I guess we were giggly drunks. We played Mario Kart and some fighting games for a while and failed miserably every time. I would have never known that I could have this much fun with just one guy! I got up to pee and Mark went through my fridge. When I came back to the living room Mark was laid down on the couch in a goofy wanna-be sexy pose. "Would you like a beer laddy?" he said even more drunkenly than before. I laughed so hard that my stomach hurt.

"Get up and give me the beer ya bloat." I walked up to him and reached for the beer but he pulled it away from me.

"That's no way to talk to your new best friend who has your drink" he said as he stuck his tongue out. I reached for it and tripped on the couch, falling on top of Mark, making him drop the beers on the floor. I looked up at him, completely on top of him, our noses touching, staring into each others eyes. "My, Jackaboy, what lovely eyes you have" he said sending us both into fits of laughter. I pushed myself up to get off of him when I felt his hand grab the back of my neck and head and pull me to him. His lips connected with mine. I woke up in bed the next morning.