The Past Comes Back to Bite...or Kill.

AN: In this chapter I WILL be changing the characters perspectives, so PLEASE watch out for those! I don't normally do that in my writings but i HAD to for this chapter! Sorry! Hope you guys enjoy the longer chapter!!

"Daddy, fuck me...please!" I moaned as Dark released my wrist and took my boxers off. My extreme erection made Dark look pleased with himself.

"I want you to ride me" he said laying down beside me. "I know you like to ride" he said with a wink which made me blush. Dark pulled a small bottle of lube out of nowhere and applied it to his erection. I got on top of him and straddled him. I slowly lined him up and he began to enter my ass before he roughly thrusted into me.

I gasped out of both pain and pleasure. I started moving my body up and down, riding Dark slowly until the pain quickly turned into pleasure. Dark grabbed my hips and helped me bounce up and down rougher and rougher. "Maarkk" I let out a moan as the pleasure was getting to be to much to hold it all in.

He smacked my ass hard and the sound echoed through the room. "That's not my name" was all he said in a partial moan.

"S..sorry  Daddy" I said. He took over as he started thrusting harder and harder into me. His hands moved from my hips to my ass as he continued to make me bounce as he thrusted. "Ohh Daaddyy Dark!" I nearly screamed as he quickly found my g-spot and kept hitting it.

"Jaackk!!" He yelled louder. We were both close to finishing. I quickly started stroking myself as Dark quickened his thrusts. Dark watched me fully pleased with what I was doing. "That's right, who's your daddy?" He moaned looking intensely at me.

"You are Dark!!" I screamed as I finished all over Dark's chest and stomach. With a few more powerful thrusts Dark quickly finished after me but not before screaming my name one last time. I pulled myself up and laid next to Dark fully out of breath. Dark got up and went to the bathroom to clean himself off. I watched him walk away so I could see Mark's perfect ass before it disappeared into the bathroom. I was putting my boxers back on when there was a sudden knock on the door. I looked at the clock besides the bed. 10:32pm. Who would be here this late? And how does anyone know we're here? I shook my head, it was probably just a maid asking if we need towels or something. "One second" I called out as I quickly put on pants and a shirt. Dark shut the bathroom door as I walked to our room door. I opened it to see a flash of a familiar face before a bag was put over my face and there was sharp pain on the top of my head. I felt my body fall into a pair of arms before I went completely out.

I was on the couch with Mark, my head on his chest and his arms around me, holding me tight. We were laughing and watching a movie together before I hear little pit-pat footsteps running up to us. A small child that had Marks hair and skin, with my eyes ran up to us in onesie pajamas. "Dad, I had a bad dream" he said in a tired voice as he rubbed his eyes with a little pout on his lips. I picked him up and sat him on my lap. I held him as Mark held me. Soon the boy fell asleep on my lap and I fell asleep on Mark's. When I opened my eyes I felt my head pounding and my eyes had to adjust to the dark, hardly lit settings around me. Reality came back to me as I figured that was just a dream. What really happened last was I had sex with Dark before I was knocked out and kidnapped from our hotel room.

"Wakey-wakey my dear Jackie!" A voice said in a sing-song tune. I knew that voice even though I haven't heard it in a long time. Not since freshman year back in highschool.

"S....Scott?"

"So you still remember the sound of my voice? How sweet Jackie!" Scott stepped out into the light. He looked almost the exact same, the only difference was that he had grew some facial hair so he looked his age for once, he always did have a baby face kinda like me.