Oc #2

Name: Gale Oben Evergreen

Age: 17-21

Gender: Male to female trans

Species:Wolf Hybrid

Appearance: Tan skin, Raven black hair that goes over most of his left eye, hazel-green eyes, silver wolf ears and tail, 5'11"

Wears: A worn out-baggy forest green hoodie, a black tank top, faded-tattered blue jeans, will often go without shoes, and has a favorite white skirt that she doesn't wear often.

Personality: Disconnected, has trouble picking up on social cues, passionate about her crafts, sometimes presents dog like behaviors on accident, overly cautious and extremely picky.

Abilities: Healing that only works on others and nature.

Sexuality: Gay.

Backstory: While she was still a young boy, she was too scared to ever express the fact she wasn't comfortable with her body and desperately wanted to come out to her family. However, she knew her parents were very homophobic, forcing her to look around many dark corners for a solution.

One day would feel like a miracle to her, as she was given an offer by a kind looking man while tending to the city's public garden. She was within that age range where she knew she had to be careful, but the reward was far too tempting.

The man explained that he ran a business that helped teens like her, those who struggled with their identity, but support was out of reach. And for a while, he was completely trustworthy. Presenting, real photos, websites, and even agreed to travel out in public with her for her safety. Still, the "doctor" was cunning. As they walked, he released a gas behind him that slowly made Gale's consciousness fade, and loaded her into an ambulance that was waiting right where she passed out.

Everything hurt when she woke up. She woke up to blinding lights, and what seemed like an average hospital room, but everything was just too quiet. In a panic, she sat straight up and in that instant, she knew something was very right, and something else was very wrong. She felt partial normal, and that was saying something as she'd never experienced that sensation before. The doctor was true to his word and gave her the body she had always desired, but there was way too many extra nerves running through her that she never asked for.

The hand mirror she was provided with proved her fears, she was a freak of nature, part animal, and now there was no where she could go.

Digital remake by ShikiiShi