Oc #3

Full Name: Hakai Icarus

Honorifics: Stray

Nickname/Alias: Kuro

Age: Depends on the time period. Will always have the body of an adult and will always be 18+

Sexuality: Gay

Gender: Male

Species: Angel

Religion: Is allied with various gods and goddesses, but doesn't follow any of them.

Occupation: Musician, guardian angel, and assassin of hire

Overall Personality: He's a loner that doesn't handle being around others well, but it drops away when he's angered or bribed by something or someone. He's the headstrong type that doesn't let his opinions be swayed easily. He often puts on a tough persona that he settles into most of the time, however he has a softer side that's hidden behind a tough wall.

Positive Traits: Determined to never up in a fight, gentle with children and smaller creatures, and he has an odd way of helping others, but it is effective due his differing perspective.

Negative Traits: His determination is his true downfall, the fact he refuses to never give up in a fight, means he won't back down even for his own safety. He's extremely stubborn, often refusing to listen to others at all. He has a very short temper, even the most minor offenses will flip him into aggression.

Likes: A good challenge, isolation, the night sky, music, someone who can understand him, and flying.

Dislikes: Being told to slow down, what to do or he's wrong, silence, crowds, sweets, being stuck on the ground, and his reflection.

Hobbies: Playing his guitar, sparing matches, and flying through intense weather.

Mental Illness: An identity crisis, constant nightmares and minor depression.

Fears and Phobias: Mirrors and small spaces.

Appearance-
Height: 4'9"/145cm
Weight: 80lbs/40kg
Skin: Light tan
Hair: Thin, short, light, black
Eyes: Ruby red
Other Features: Large angel wings coated in raven black feathers, and a scar on his forehead that's covered by his hair. In all of his outfits he wears a purple-indigo scarf.
Angelic Outfit: A black toga with gold trimming, a silver laurel crown, a leather sash around his waist, and brown sandals.
Medieval Outfit: A black, knee length, button up cloak, a loose white shirt underneath, brown pants, black boots, and a silver hoop earring in his right ear.
Modern Outfit: A black leather jacket, jeans, sneakers, a white shirt, and a silver ring like bracelet that he wears over his sleeve on his upper arm.

Overall Fighting Style: Without weapons get prefers to get up close and personal, but prefers ranged weapons like his staff that's a sniper rifle. His staff is a long purple wooden stick that bends at an eighty degree angle for the handle. There is a yellow wooden attached on the opposite side of the base to the handle.

Super Natural Abilities: Flight, enhanced healing and strength, and he can make little star like lights in his hands, they don't do much other than light up and float away.

Background: In the time of the Ancient Greeks, there was an angel named Icarus, and he was a loyal servant to various gods and goddesses. One day he was given the task to hunt down Pandora, the goddess of calamity, since she had been wreaking havoc across various villages. However, while traversing her labyrinth of deceit, he was attacked and taken captive. Despite all the torture he endured, he refused speak vainly of the gods he served nor would give up any of their secrets. Eventually Pandora found a way to make use of the crippled angel and forced him into an artifact called "The Mirror of Truth." It's original purpose was to make clones of underworld monsters, but since the goddess wished make a copy of a pure being with a mindset she could be turn her will, the process took much, much longer than she anticipated. Icarus spent months in that mirror in complete silence, barely able to move, and could watch the outside world from his small window or the small angel that was being created beside him. Nearly a year had passed when the clone first gained consciousness, a being created in a pure angels likeness, but twisted to fit a mistress of evil. Icarus had given up hope of rescue, but would let his new brother be corrupted by the wicked goddess, so he began to fill the copy's mind with thoughts of light and hope. He knew soon Pandora's creation would be complete and she could shape this child to however she would please, and he cane up with a plan. A month before the goddess of calamity had intended on releasing her new weapon, the angel of light, picked up the dark angel and ran with him into the mirror's outlook. The crash freed them both, but too many shards of glass shot through Icarus' chest, and since the clone was not complete his memories were broken apart and shattered around his mind. In Icarus' final light he watched as the Mistress Pandora, offered a hand out to the brother he never got to save.

Hakai, now named by the goddess, could only stare at the gesture blankly. He felt nothing. Nothing for the woman in front of him, and only a slight prick at his mind for the dead angel behind him. Pandora accepted it as a win for her and continued on with her original plan. Hakai was used constantly for her bidding, no matter what that might have been and the only thing that would ever change was his increase in strength, and worsening nightmares every time he slept. Always the same figure, someone he couldn't remember, screaming in agony, but then it suddenly stopped one night. There in his dreams he finally recognized them. The screaming stopped, and he felt a connection, but he did not remember them. He was kind, he smiled, he even hugged him, making him feel something he never felt before. When the dark angel woke up he craved that feeling again. He tried with Pandora, but was constant pushed away. He tried running, but the people rejected him because of how he terrorized them, so soon he was caught by the goddess. He was threatened to be forced back into the mirror that no longer existed and suffer the same fate as Icarus.

That's when it clicked for him. He knew what he had to do now. Using the staff given to him, he fought his creator until her dying breath. Upon taking her powers for himself, he no longer felt that desire, he reverted back to feeling nothing for anyone, and decided to flee into the night on wings with a purple glow.

Pictures are coming soon as I'm still working on them.