The Truth

(Y/n) P.O.V
They brought me inside and made me (Favorite hot drink). I had a towel wrapped around me as I slowly slipped my drink. We sat in the living room quietly pretending not to notice the mess around us. "So who were they?" I started off. Mark and Sean looked at each other waiting for one of them to start explaining.

"They're us but with a darker and more dangerous side." Mark said. "We can't control it. They take over us in a snap." Sean added. "How did they all of a sudden come to you, as if you were born with it." I asked. "We don't know. It just came to us. We didn't do anything wrong." Sean said. I took what Sean said and processed it through my head.

"Is something wrong?" Mark asks. "You must've done something wrong but you don't remember. Both of you must of done something sometime and whatever it was, it created another part of you that made you darker. If they keep going they'll take over you permanently." I explained. I looked at them to see their facial expressions being traumatized and scared.

Sean's P.O.V
Being taken over by my own self. That's scary. "So. Tell me more about them." She said. "Why. We don't want you to get scared and stay up all night thinking of the bad stuff that could happen." Mark replied. "I'm asking so I could help you get control of yourselves and so I could look out for what happens when they show themselves." She said.

We agreed and told her everything we know. I can't believe how brave she looks on the outside, but I know she's trembling on the inside.

It was getting late and started saying goodbye to each other. She said that she'll come back soon to make sure that we'll be alright. We walked her to her car and saw her drive away. I want her to be safe.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
I get in my car and drive home. I notice that my car was running out of gas and started heading to the gas station. I put in the gas and wait for it to be filled up. Once it was finished I put it back, went to my car to sit and think.

I moved forward to my house. As I was driving I realized it was really quiet. I ignored it till I felt something go over my mouth and trying to choke me. I lost control of the wheel and see a car about to come crashing into my car.

I open my eyes and pant frantically. I look around my surroundings and see that I'm still at the gas station. The car was filled and the gas handle made a noise that made me jump. I realized it was done and got out of the car to put it back. I get in the car and start driving with caution. I put the radio to keep me calm.

I should keep this to myself until they're ready to know.

Hey everybody! So thank you to everyone who wished me luck for high school. It's actually pretty awesome. If you're ever scared about high school talk to me. I can help you be comfortable. Again I told you that the updates will because of school. Sorry for the boring chapter next one will be better. As always I'll update soon!