8

They get an 'A' on their project, and obviously Louis doesn't really have a reason to keep talking to Harry

They get an 'A' on their project, and obviously Louis doesn't really have a reason to keep talking to Harry. But all of a sudden he's spending every single day with him, and three days turns into three weeks, which turns into roughly three months. He even has his own drawer at Harry's place, filled with some sweats, t-shirts, and spare pants. Louis thinks the best part about it is that sometimes he'll find one of his shirts in Harry's laundry basket, one that he knows he didn't wear.

It makes his heart heave, oh boy, does it. The thought of Harry slipping on one of his t-shirts when he isn't around, the thought of him sleeping in one of them. Louis is extremely smug over the little fact, smitten too, but mostly smug.

Because the thing is, Harry is the definition of lovely. He is all soft curves and pretty edges, and Louis is hopelessly crushing on him. He is this flawlessly flawed human. He blushes too much, and he giggles like a child, and he stutters all over his words, and god, Louis has never met a boy like him before. Not just because he is a boy who paints his nails and likes soft things, but because he is just genuinely kind and sweet in his nature, and Louis likes that. He has only ever dated skater boys, potheads, or sarcastic twats like himself. And he just. He really, really likes Harry.

He likes the way he will giggle with strawberry milk moustaches, and he likes the way his tongue pokes out of his mouth to lick it away

He likes the way he will giggle with strawberry milk moustaches, and he likes the way his tongue pokes out of his mouth to lick it away. He likes the way Harry will always call him over when he is testing out ingredients for his cooking courses for his honest opinion, and it's not because Louis likes food and is picky about flavour, no, it's because Harry trusts him. God, Louis just likes the way his nails are always painted such complementary colours, and how his skin is so smooth and milky, and the way it has its own sweet scent. The same scent that illuminates his rich curls and darling, oversized sweaters.

Louis finds him perfect in the way he likes lip balms, and shaving his legs, and sweet, smelling candles that Louis always blows out to make Harry give him that look, and then he is re-lighting them to get that other look from him. He's perfect in how he likes the stars as much as Louis, and in the way he's so soft spoken and gently put. He's beautiful in the way that when he smiles it ripples through his skin to his eyes, and in the way his safe place is the kitchen floor.