9

Louis' curled up in a fluffy duvet

Louis' curled up in a fluffy duvet. Liam and Zayn have finally decided to go out instead of spending all their time time fucking in the flat, and so he has the entire flat to himself. He has chips on one side of him and a litre of soda on the other, and honestly, it's all about him tonight. It's the night he is going to pamper himself, and watch movies that make him bawl, and no one can make fun of him.

Louis night, he thinks, it definitely has a ring to it.

(It's eleven at night, and that's when he gets the text from Harry.)

From Curly:) ple se come ovr ?

Louis can't explain why, but worry fills his body. He hurriedly slips on his vans and leaves the flat with everything left on. He jogs his way to Harry's flat, despite the fact that it probably isn't even a big deal. Louis just - he loves Harry, yaknow?

He doesn't knock when he gets there, instead just turns the knob and finds that it's already unlocked. That worries him, because it's nearly midnight; Harry should not have his door unlocked. He slips in the door, though, and finds that the only lights on in the flat are the fairy lights, illuminating the room in a dainty, ivory colour.

"Harry?" he calls softly, slipping his shoes off by the door, locking the door as he does so.

His reply is a soft giggle, and despite the confusion, he does find himself less worried. He smiles lightly, knocking softly on Harry's door, before peeking inside.

"I found y-" he cuts off, seeing Harry on the floor, surrounded by alcohol bottles, and the smell hits his face like a freight train

"I found y-" he cuts off, seeing Harry on the floor, surrounded by alcohol bottles, and the smell hits his face like a freight train. Louis hasn't drank in a long time, really. He use to go out with the lads a few nights a week, but he has been finding himself trading those nights in to stay over at Harry's place, trying his newest desserts and watching bad rom-coms.

"Harry, are you alright?" he shuts the door a bit behind him, though he isn't sure why, and carefully pads toward Harry. Harry whose curls are matted to his forehead and neck, and his skin a light pink. His eyes are glossy, and lips red.

"Louis, you're here!" Harry giggles, and he holds his arms open for a hug that Louis cautiously gives away.

"Yeah, I'm here. Harry, how long have you been drinking?" Louis asks, only to find himself laughing when Harry's face scrunches up all cute, and he holds his hands out.