Fairy Tail vs Phantom Lord Part 1

~Third person Pov~at the Phantom Lord~

          Master went to find Jose the Master of Phantom Lord guild as the other were still fighting the Phantom Lord member.Master stood in front of the Phantom Lord guild hall and the one who stood in front of Master was Jose."Jose and your guild have harm my children as their parent i will never allowed it!!" Master shouted Jose smirked and then Lucy and (y/n) appeared and they were tied up unconcious in front of Master.Master have shocked look on his face and said "No Why them?!" Then a man appeared behind the Master.Master fell to his knee then the man have the Master in his hand and let him fall.

         Natsu was battling with Gajeel the iron dragon slayer but then Master appeared and crash into the ground unconcious."RETREAT EVERYONE RETREAT!!" Erza shouted but no one did moved but when they saw the Master.The Fairy Tail guild member ran out the Phantom Lord guild hall but Natsu stood there silence "They capture (Y/n) and Lucy" Natsu said as he grabbed one of the member of the Phantom Lord then he dragged the Phantom Lord to forced to tell him where (Y/n) and Lucy would be."i don't know why they capture this 'Lucy' girl all i know that Master Jose want (Y/n) to join Phantom Lord!" The Phantom Lord member said "WHY! THE PHANTOM LORD WANT (Y/N) TO JOIN THEIR GUILD" Natsu shouted with Anger in his voice "Because (y/n) have the power to control the world!" He said as Natsu have tight his grip "Who told you that?!" Natsu shouted once again "i don't know all i know a group of people appeared one day and tell us (y/n) have the power to control the world!" He said.Natsu let him go and race to the location Where (Y/n) and Lucy be.

(Y/n) Pov

          i woke up and looked around and saw Lucy unconcious next to me "Lucy wake up" i said as Lucy open her brown eyes and asked "Huh? Where are we?" then the door in front of us open and Jose stood in front of us smirked "(Y/n)(L/n) and Lucy Heartfilia finishly awake huh?".Jose start explain why he capture Lucy "Then why am i here anyway?!" I asked Jore smirked "Because i want you to join Phantom Lord" 'Why me?...' i thought.Jose was about to leave then Lucy pull a trick on Jose and i went next to her "it's So high! We can't jump from this height" Lucy said then i heard someone 'Natsu...you come after are..' i thought as i took Lucy's hand and jump."(y/n) what did you do that!!" Lucy yelled "Just hold on to me we will be save because he come to save us" i said.Lucy have a confused look on her face but she did was she told as we fell i start shouted his name "NATSU!!!!".A pair of strong arm catch me and Lucy from crashing to the ground. "Lucy...are you okay?" I asked as she nodded her head i smiled at her "Good" i said before the darkness take over me.

Lucy Pov

       (Y/n) smiled at me before she passed out."Lucy did they do something to you and (y/n)" Natsu asked "No,(y/n) protest me from getting hurt.." i said as i looked down then i felt tears falling from my eyes "I-I don't want to go back to that place again....i want stay at Fairy Tail with (y/n) and the other!" i yelled "Don't you have to go back that place if you don't want to and your home is Fairy Tail! Beside (y/n) want you to stay with us!" Natsu said as he carrying (y/n) on his back "Aye!" Happy and Sky said in unison "Thank you...everyone.." i said as i looked at (y/n) who sleeping peaceful on Natsu's back "And Thank you (y/n)...for everything that you have done to me..." i mumbled.we went back to Fairy tail guild hall.

~(Y/n) Pov~At the guild hall~

            i woke up once again and saw Lucy was sitting around the corner "What happen?" I asked "You finishly awake (Y/n).." Natsu said who sat next to Lucy.then i saw Mirajane talking to Laxus with a Lacrima,i went toward her and saw Laxus clearly on the screen "oh hello (y/n),i see that you all need my help" he said with a cocky smirk,and Mirajane replied slighty angry "Laxus,we were attacked from the guild Phantom Lord and the Master isn't in the codition to fight.we still have (y/n) and Erza,but we need more help because the opponent has the Element 4 and a man named Gajeel Redfox.You and Mystogan are next to Erza and (y/n) the strongest mages,we need every help we can get".Laxus only laughed and said "Well,you still have Mystogan but if you really need my help,then say to Lucy that she has to be my girlfriend". "Laxus why are you be so selfish! Everyone in the guild were injured and they try to protest Lucy and me from the Phantom Lord!....all because of me..." i yelled with anger as tears start falling from my (E/c) orb, Laxus have a shocked look on his face and look on his face and he was about to said something.but then Mirajane punched the Lacrima and it broke,i was slightly shocked at Mirajane and saw she was crying.

           Then i heard Mirajane whispered "We are on our own now...." i put my hand on her shoulder and she looked at me.i smiled at her and said "We can make it".She smiled back and opened her mouth to say something but suddenly the whole ground vibrated.All the guild members panicked and were running out of the guild now.i also ran out of the guild and when i saw what it was it made me speedless.The Phantom Lord had 'Leg' walking over the ocean.then out of Phantom Lord came a cannon that was pointing toward Fairy Tail.Then a voice,that i recognized as Jose,yelled "WE WILL SHOW YOU HOW POWERFUL WE ARE! FIRE JUPITER OFF! GO!.then i saw a black beam come out of the cannon "TAKE COVER EVERYONE!" Erza shouted as she was about to ran to the cannon but i stop her from going.i ran to the cannon myself "Requip:Fairy Goddess!" I shouted as i change into my Fairy Goddess form.

i stood in front of the guild "Fairy Goddess:Fairy Heart!" I shouted as a rainbow heart shape shield with a Fairy Tail symbol in the middle appeared

i stood in front of the guild "Fairy Goddess:Fairy Heart!" I shouted as a rainbow heart shape shield with a Fairy Tail symbol in the middle appeared."(Y/n)! Stop this at once!" Erza yelled as Natsu try to stop me from doing so "Don't worry about me you guys! Beside it's my job to protest all of you from harm!" I yelled back with a smiled.The black beam come out of the cannon and head toward the guild but the attack were block by my shield.a few second later after the cannon relesed it's power,my shield broke to piece and i come flying few feet away and laying on the ground."S-She saved us.....(Y/n)" Erza said "(Y/n)!!!" Natsu and Gray come toward me and help me get up.

        Then the same voice yelled "I THINK YOU KNOW THAT WE AREN'T PLAYING! GIVE US (Y/n)(L/n) AND LUCY HEARTFILIA AND WE WILL LET YOU LIVE EVENTUALLY!" then Natsu shouted "We never give up on our friend!".Then Erza continue "WE WILL NEVER GIVE YOU TWO MEMBER OF OUR FAMILY! WE ALL WOULD DIE FOR OUR FRIENDS!" I was touching by Erza's word and Lucy was crying then the whole guild join in."YOU ALL CAN BE LUCKY! WE HAVE TO WAIT 15 MINUTES BEFORE THE CANNON WILL FIRE AGAIN! IN THE MEANTIME YOU CAN PLAY WITH THOSE!" Jose yelled as a bunch of ghost-like-figure come out from the cannon and heading toward us.Then Mirajane come toward me and Lucy dragged us behind the guild.Lucy start fall from behind but i catch her before she could crash to the ground "Mira what did you-" Before i could finish what i was saying as i fall to the ground unconcious as the darkness take over me once again.