The first encounter

It had been a long day at the office, it was already hitting midnight as you stayed in your clean cubicle looking through paper work and signing it.

You are a Rank 1 investigator and your mentor was the Death God of CCG, Arima Kishou. It was a pleasure for you to be under his supervision.
You were half ghoul and human but a real one, you were sent from Aogiri Tree to murder your own mentor.
You were also a careless and emotionless women, you always talked when needed, carry out duties to the best of your abilities and had a sensible work ethic.

**********

You had finished your fifth or sixth cup of coffee already, quickly gulping down the last drops of the strong liquid, turning around in your chair to face the wonderful view of the streets outside the CCG headquarters, seeing traffic lights change colours, seeing a few cars go past while humans walk in different directions trying to reach their destination.
Slightly distracted as you heard your door open, it was him. You didn't move, you continued looking at the view but you could she the tall, slender man through the reflection of the glass standing with two cups of coffee.

••••••••••••••

"I thought you could use this, you seem stressed out..."  - Arima said in his same old tone while putting your cup down on your desk.

You turn around in your chair facing him, you looked into his cold eyes with yours as you give him a light smile.  "Oh.. Thanks" Saying in a quite unsure tone before taking a sip of your coffee.

"You should go home and get some rest, it's nearly two in the morning.." - He said before opening the door and leaving while drinking his coffee.

"There he goes...." You said in your head as you packed up your gear and left the office waking towards the exit....