Was I dreaming?

Hey :) I decided to add a new chapter since I have free time. Stay tuned.
••••••
Part Two.

All you could remember from last night after leaving the office was Arima taking you home.
You were going to walk home, you loved the cold, silent night. He offered you a ride after two times of politely declining his offer you had no choice but to listen and get in the car.
You get in and the whole car ride was silent but it was expected, people who both shared kind of the same personality in the same car was an awkward thing.

After a few minutes you both pull up to the complex. You both lived in the same building just different apartments. You were both on the same floor. As you both get out and make your way upstairs he decides to follow you into your apartment.
After unlocking the door you walk in not noticing Arima was behind you. He shuts the door as he watches you walk to your sofa.

*********

"You're so cruel..." - He said which gave you a slight fright. Watching you as he puts his briefcase on your kitchen table before coming over to sit next you.

"Shit! I didn't know you were behind me. You could've said something." - You said normally before turning the TV on and flicking through channels to watch.

"I did say something... You seem really stressed I thought I'd come and keep an eye on you." - He said calmly as his hand lands upon your leg, holding your knee. "You can tell me anything.."

Nothing more than hearing him say that pissed you off. You weren't used to people caring for you. You then got up as soon as you felt his hand, walking towards your balcony opening the sliding glass doors.

You rest your arms on the rail as you watched flashing neon lights coming from random buildings.

Arima's P.O.V
°°°°°°°°°°°°

I watched her walk to the balcony. She was full of mystery but I never surrounded myself around someone like this before. Did he develop feelings for his colleague? Or was he just worried in general he thought.

I stood at the balcony doorway, leaned against it to look at her.
"(Y/N)..." My hand hand lightly taps her shoulder, trying to get her attention.

Your P.O.V
°°°°°°°

You didn't tilt your head to look at him, you just stared at the sky before looking down at the flashing cars go past and traffic lights change colours. "Hmm?" You said gently.

"Sometimes, the world can be a place of colours besides grey and white" Arima says approaching you slightly. His hand rests on the side of  your right arm.

"But the only colours I see are grey and white, black too." You lifted your head back up and looked at the night sky one more time before facing him.

Arima P.O.V
°°°°°°°°°

Our faces were with a gaze my cold eyes stared at hers, both hands on the balcony rail as I spoke. "Allow me to show you the other colours..."

I saw her look at me with her cold glance, I did the same thing.
"Show me the other colours then.." - Were the words I heard her say which made me more interested in her. I didn't know if she was teasing me with the light tone she spoke to me in but she was sure something else.