Clubbing & Games

Harry's POV:

"Aye, do you know where my black boots went?" I say while spraying on my expensive cologne. I paced through my room looking for my silver boots, "What are you looking for?" a girl with blonde hair and thick eyebrows shouted while laying on bed. "I am looking for my silver boots Cara" I sighed. "I put them in your closet, because I tripped over them earlier" she replied. I was going to have a heart attack if I couldn't find them. They give me luck.

I rushed over to my closet. I found them, I picked them up and went to my bed where cara was lying. I sat by her while slipping on my boots. "I think you should invite Selena to the club with us, it's 9:30 and we leave at 10:15. She has time to get ready, if you invite her." "Should I?" I looked at her with a confused face. I want to invite her, but I don't want to come out strong. Cara giggles and says "I got you love, I'll text her"

Selena's POV:

I was in my bed eating some delicious pepperoni pizza, while watching The vampire diaries. Such a great show, I was team Stelena but Delena won me over now.

My phone vibrates beside me, I checked to see who it was. Ah one of my closest friends Cara. I unlocked my phone.

Cara: Hey Selena, do you want to come clubbing with me, the boys? :)

~ I have nothing else to do so why not!!

Cara: Great, we'll be over there around 10:20 with an uber!

I looked at the time, "SHIT!" I gasped it's already 9:40. Thank god i showered already. I skimmed through my closet until I found a white fitted dress, and it reveals my back. I picked out black heels, I'll probably regret it later. I rushed over to my makeup. I did my eyebrows, put on my red matte lipstick, concealer, highlighter, and at last but not least my false eyelashes. I did a quick but very neatly ponytail. I have butterflies in my stomach, I haven't seen harry in forever. I can't wait to see Cara, I miss her so much we barely see each other anymore.

I locked my door and ran to the uber. A British blonde haired girl with a black fitted dress just like mine but it reveals her breasts. "Cara, holy shit you look so beautiful" i gasped out loud. She looked at me "Why, thank you miss Gomez" and bows. The uber was pretty big it was more like a party bus, I sat next to Cara and Niall. Harry was across from me.

I can feel his eyes scanning me, I start blushing but I'm pretending that I don't see him staring at me. He has a white tshirt on, his tattoos are showing through the shirt. He has boots and black skinny jeans. He looks like pure sex.

"Let's get this party started" Niall shouted in my ear, and opened some wine bottles. Beside Louis was a table with cups he pass them to everyone. Niall poured the drink in our cups.

The car stops, we all look at the window. We're here, we all got out from the car and walked to the front door of the club. We walk inside, I see drunk people grinding on each other, others playing games on table and taking shots. Music is blaring in my ears, and neon lights are everywhere. I suddenly feel a hand on my waist, I was in shock to see who it was so I turned around really fast "I'm sorry I scared you" the curly haired boy with green piercing eyes said to me while smirking. "I'm glad it's you" I say screaming over the music.

He leans in closer to me, I can feel his breath on my neck "Come on babe, we got to sit down and order drinks" I just nod, his hand is still on my waist, walking me to the table. The table was a circle, Cara sat across and so did the others. "Ladies first" he gestures. Niall was on my left and harry was on my right. A waiter comes to the table chewing on her gum "So what would you like to order?" she says with a big smile. We all order our drinks and wings, we talk and laugh. Harry shares a story about how he was in England with his family, and they all got stuck on an elevator. Liam tells us how he got stung by a jellyfish once in Brazil.

I looked to my right and see the curly hair boy laughing, his dimples indent in his cheeks. He's so beautiful, the way he talks, the way he smiles. He brings me butterflies in my stomach. He notices me looking at him, I blushed I can feel my cheeks turn red. "LETS PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE/TRUTH OR DARE" Niall slurs his words. Niall is so funny win he's drunk. Harry finishes his bottle and sets it on the table. "I will go first" Harry says. He spins the bottle and it lands on Cara. "Truth or dare" he says. "Dare, bring it on baby" she stands up while laughing. "I dare you to kiss Niall on the cheek" he smirks.

Being the daredevil she is, she gets up and gives a quick peck on the cheek to Niall. Thats so cute, Niall just smiles and looks down embarrassed. Nara is the new ship name I gave them. Liam spins the bottle and it lands on me. "Truth or dare" "truth" i say proudly. "do you like someone?" "Sure do" I giggle. Little does he know, he's in the room right now. I try to hide my face, But harry takes my hand away from my face and sets in my lap whilst holding it. My heart is racing, I can hear my heart skip a beat.

This is such a good night, I'm so happy I'm glad I got out of bed. I can feel a minty breath on my neck. "Would you like to dance with me?" he whispers in my ear in a thick accent. I look at him, his face is so close to mine.

He's so beautiful up close, oh my god. Am i falling for him? I can't. I just met him. There's something about him that can't get enough of him.

I want this chapter to be short because I'm adding more tonight! Just wanted to update my story. I hope you like it. :)