You and I

I nodded my head. He grabs my hand and walks me to the dance floor. I move my body to the rhythm of the music. He grabs my waist pulling me closer to his front. I'm not complaining, were just having fun like friends. My body is literally grinding on him. He turns me around carefully whispering in my ear "We need to get out of here."

My body is on fire by him touching me, by his touch I'm under his spell. He doesn't let me speak, he just pulls my hand and starts walking. I don't know where I'm going. I look up to see a sign in big letters that reads "Bathroom".

I'm drunk, he's drunk this is going to be a very interesting night. "Stay here" he went to the bathroom, and I just stand there confused on what just happened. He comes out of the bathroom with big smile, and yanks me by my hand and takes me inside. "Just had to make sure no one is in here" he says while smirking at me. "youre crazy styles" I laugh, he rushes over to the door and locks it. I wonder what's going to happen next.

I lean over to the sink checking my makeup, he walks towards me and turns me around, we are face to face. I can hear him breathing, his lips barely touches mine. "I'm craving you" he whispers. He grabs my waist, while he gives me a kiss on my lips. His tongue begs for entrance, and I let him. We are having a war with our tongues. He stops kissing me and kisses my jawline and then kisses my neck. Leaving me breathless. My fingers go through his curls, he grabs me by my thighs and lifts me on the sink. "Harry, stop" I barely say.

He immediately stops, his eyes are puzzled.

"Do you realize that I have a white dress on, it's going to get dirty" I laugh trying to be serious. He rolls his eyes, "If it does get dirty. I'll just buy you another one."

He looks me in the eyes. "There's something about you, that makes me can't get enough of you. You're like a drug" I say close to his lips. He doesn't say anything, just hungrily kisses me more, making me moan. He cups his hand on my breasts and squeezes it. "Harry" I moan. He goes to my neck and finds my sweet spot "say my name again baby". He starts sucking on my neck, he left a hickey. He grabs my thighs and lifts me off the counter top.

He leaves me breathless, I stand up trying to find my balance. He comes closer to me "You're so beautiful. your laugh, your smile is beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. If I could, I would fuck you on this sick" my mouth opens wide "Harry" I gasp while giving him a little slap on his shoulder. "This could be our little secret, you and i."

"Harry I'm sorry, but I barely know you. You're a very attractive and you have a good sense of humor. But I would like to get to know you before we go far. I just met you" His face seems confused by taking all this in, he frowns but then agrees with me. "I would love to take you on a date, it's not a date but ya know it's just going be to friends hanging out" he says while smiling. The negative energy between has lifted. "I would love that, I just want to get to know you that's all. Nothing personal I promise." "No worries, I have wonderful stories to tell you about my life." He says." I'm so excited. Just me and harry by ourselves sharing stories. That may seem boring but I would love to get to know him more.

"We should go before everyone question where we went" I say while laughing.

I grab his hand and we exit the restroom. We are holding hands. His hand fits in mine. We look for our table and sat down with the rest of our crew. "Did we miss anything? Did Cara and Niall made out with each other yet" harry says while grinning. Cara almost choked on her drink. I looked at Niall, he's blushing but he's laughing at the same time. I wonder if they do like each other. "Team Nara" i shout. Everyone stares at me and starts laughing. "Im sorry Niall I had to" I mouthed to Niall. He just shakes his head.

"How about you two, where'd you go?" Cara raises an eyebrow.

"Back fire" Louis shouts while slamming the table.

"Uhm, we went to dance for a little while, then we went to get more drinks" he says while he runs his hands through his hair. I check to see what time it was on my phone. It's midnight already.

"Before we leave, I want to take a picture with my beautiful friend Cara" I shout. "Yes bitch, let's take a picture together" she slurs her words. I give Liam the camera. Cara and I pose. She grabs her boob, and I grab hers. He takes the photo and shows it to me. I love it.

I posted it on instagram.

We went back to our table

We went back to our table. Harry pulls me by my hand and gestures me to sit down. He gets closer and wraps his arms me like a baby. "Is this what you do when you're drunk? You get cute and cuddly like a teddy bear" he doesn't say a word only nods his head yes. I want him to stay like this forever. "Are you sleepy yet" I yell over the music. "Just a little" he barely says. I look at everyone at the table, everyone lost their energy. It looks like they are going to pass out too. "Should we get going?" Louis says. "I think we should, is the uber ready" "yes." We all get up and head towards the exit.

I sigh. While I see a camera by the door. "Paparazzi's already?" my voice is filled with concerns. "I guess so, let's just move fast and get out of here already" Niall says. I try to block my face from the flashing lights but it's not working. Harry's stops me, and he goes in front of me. Is he protecting me? My heart raises from my thought. He tries to make sure that I'm close to him.

We all got in the over sized uber, i can feel my eyes getting heavy. I smile at the thought that harry kissed me. I'm still shocked, I never knew this would happen. If i do take this to the next level I hope he doesn't break me like Justin did.  That was a toxic relationship. I looked over to the other side where I see Cara and Niall laughing at their own jokes.

Cara saw me looking at them "Don't you dare say that name" she says in a serious tone then laughs.

"I won't" I smile, "Nara" I faked coughed. I looked back at them and they both rolled their eyes.

I look out the window, I see my house. I get out of the car and thank everyone. I said my goodbyes and gave Harry a hug. He gives the best hugs, I swear i could die in his arms if I could. I walk into my house and kick my heels off. They were killing me, but I'm used to it. I hear a knock at my door. "Hello?" I say with a confused voice. You forgot your purse in the car, he hands me my black leather purse. He examines my home while still standing in the doorway, " your house is amazing, it's so classy, you should give me a tour" he says with a smirk. "I will one day, but not today because your eyes are halfway open. Good night" "good night beautiful" he winks while leaving.

I bring the blankets up to my face, I can't believe this is real life. A couple weeks ago I wouldn't think I would ever associate with harry, because of Kendall. I used to be friends with her but you know friends are not always your friends. Somehow this amazing guy got under my skin. That I can't shake off.

I hope you guys liked it!! :))