Questions.

Today is the day. I will be going on a "Date" with Harry. I hope today goes out very well, I can barely feel my knees. I'm numb to head to toe.

He told me last night that he'll pick me up at around 4:30?!? I should try to calm my nerves down, I check to see what time it was it's 4:15. I went to the bathroom to see if my makeup and my outfit looks okay. I really love this outfit, it's  a silk and white dress. Nothing to dramatic. I think twice about wearing white, but what's the worst that can happen? I am wearing heels, I hope we don't walk a lot because I will cut my legs off if we walk more than a mile. I grab my purse from the table and my sunglasses. I held my sunglasses onto to my hand until he arrives. I plop down in the living room waiting for his arrival.

I really hope tonight is fun. He is so down to earth. But we will see what happens in the future.

A doorbell rings. I jump up from my couch and grab my belongings. I opened the door to see a curly haired boy. He is wearing also a white silk button up shirt, with black tight jeans and black boots. It's so causal but I love it. I spot something red with petals in his hands.

"Selena, you look so beautiful." He says nervous.

"Thank you. I really love your shirt." I compliment him.

We are matching. Well kind of.

"Uhm, I hope this isn't too much but I bought you some roses for you" he shakes his hair.

"I love them" I bring them to my face and sniff them. "They are wonderful."

I see a smile lit up on his face and he leads me to his car.

He rushes to my side of the door, and opens it for me. What a gentleman.

"You don't have to do that" I blush.

"I wanted to"

When we're both in the car, he turns on some music. It sounds like The 1975. He turns it down a little bit

"Do you want to know where we are going?" He  raises his eyebrow.

"Yes, it's been killing me. Tell me" I beg.

"Too bad, Gomez. I really hope you'll like it" he gives me a comfortable smile and I nod.

He turns up the music a little more, and let the music travel through our ears. I hear him hum a few songs, and I also join him.

"Are we almost there yet?"

"Eager?" He smirks.

"Very" I reply.

He chuckles. His laugh fills up the car. After 10 minutes, we arrive at a bridge. The bridge is about 2 miles long, along the bridge there was water. Very clear crystal clear water. You can't see your feet, but you can tell it's clean. It beautiful here. I've actually never been here. I look at my window in amusement. This place looks like a mixture of the Bahamas and Hawaii. It gives me good vibes. When we pass the bridge, he makes a few turns and parked in front of a building.

When we get out of the car, I can feel Harry's gaze staring me down. I gave him a soft smile, I'm really happy and curious still.

"Come with me" he says while leading me with me.

I look around to check if their was any paparazzi's. They are always on my ass. I follow him inside the building. There is a desk when you first walk in, behind the desk there is a tall women, classy, has glasses and a dirty blonde.