Chapter 15

Disclaimer: I do not own Death Note

Hahaha! I'm back! (At least I think)

Enjoy~

***********************

~Claire's P.O.V.~

I coughed quietly as I walked the hallways towards the auditorium where they were holding the entrance ceremony. Of course, with my fantastic luck, I somehow managed to get sick for the first time in many years. At least L and Mr. Yagami didn't notice anything. They had already forced me to wear a dress and just that was tiring enough.

*****Flashback************

"I am going to go ahead and head to the entrance ceremony." I spoke quietly to Mr. Yagami and L as I began to walk out the door.

"You're not going to wear a dress?" Mr. Yagami questioned me.

"No," I replied as I looked down at my dark baggy jeans and T-shirt. "What's wrong with what I'm wearing?"

"It's an entrance ceremony, you're supposed to dress formally." L stated in his bland tone. "There's a dress on your bed, you know?"

Oh, I knew. I just blatantly disregarded it.

"Nope, never saw it." I began walking towards the door again. "Bye."

"Oh no you don't."

"Noooooo, I don't wanna wear a dress!"

Unfortunately, I never made it to the door before I was forced into the stupid dress. I mean, sure, it was simple and all, but I still dislike dresses. What's worse was that they put my hair in pigtails. I'm pretty sure that I'm not some doll to dress up.

 I'm pretty sure that I'm not some doll to dress up

*****Flashback End****

So yeah... Here I was in that white dress they made me wear. They literally threatened to not let me come to the ceremony if I didn't wear it. They're just a bunch of meanies if you ask me. I have the feeling that L isn't going to dress up anyways, so he's just a hypocrite.

"Kuro!"

I looked to my right to see Light come up and sit next to the seat I had just sat in. Stupid dress even made it to where I couldn't sit comfortably.

"Hello Light." I greeted dully.

"Wow," Light smiled. "I never thought that I would get to see the day you actually wear a dress."

"Neither did I." I replied bitterly causing him to chuckle.

"I take it that it wasn't your idea?"

"Obviously not."

"So who managed to actually get it on you?" Light asked.

"My idiot relative." I told him before turning my attention to the front as they started speaking on stage.