Chapter 5

Ok little not first I can't update this a lot I have to take care of my very sick mother and do a lot of school work.
Also if you want comment what ur going to be for Halloween, I'm going to be Ceil Phantomhive with a dress.

(WARNING A LITTLE KINKY, NO SMUT BUT I WILL TRY IN LATER CHAPTERS)
___________________

(1 week later)

Everyone was in the living room and we thought about playing a couple of game since it was late and we weren't tired. We all sat in a circle they were all pretty drunk, not me I have had to much alcohol to get drunk.
"How about like a would-you-rather but they have to be reasonable and you have to do the one you do" I say.
"YA that sounds cooool" Eren said the most sober of the boys.
We all sat in a circle and started throwing around weird dare-question things. I had to put pudding down my pants, Eren had to smear toothpaste on his face, Nick had to tell us his relationship with Corey (Corey is bottom they had just switch for that night), and John had to wear makeup which we had to go to Wal-Mart to get. Now this is were I was fully alert with the question Eren asked Red.
"So Red would you rather were a dog collar tomorrow and John can lead you on a leash when ever he wants or skinny dip in a freezing pond for a week strait." he asked.
I was trying not to laugh and I know he was pretty sober so it made it even funnier.
"W-what" Red stuttered obviously embarrassed.
"You herd me what do you choose" he chuckled.
Barney whispered in Red's ear. I'm guessing he didn't know that us hybrids could hear them loud and clear even if he was whispering.
"Its better if you do the collar so you don't get sick ok" he whispered.
I was pretty shocked at what I herd and I guess so were the guys.
"I-I guess t-the collar t-then" he said.
We all laughed a bit as I got out a collar out of my bag.
"Why do you have that in your bag" John asked.
"Oh sometimes I need to be a wolf or I won't have control over my body and this is only because I have wings. So my old friend would take me on walks in the woods" I said nonchalant.
"Ok Red your up" Barney said.
"N-no you s-said tomorrow" he said embarrassed by the fact he has to wear a collar.
"Ya guys let's sleep we all have had enough for tonight" I say.

At around 3 in the morning I watched  Nick, Eren, and John come into the living room.
"What are you guys doing?" I whispered.
"Well we thought we would 'prepare' Red for work" they say with an evil grin.
Now I'm interested, I love that little devil in people's eyes.
"Let me help" I say.
"Ok get the collar we are going to put it on Red" Barney said.
I grab the collar and slowly walk into Red's room. He was out which made it a hell of a lot easier to put it on him. After carefully putting it on him I didn't realise how early it was. It was almost 5 o'clock. So we get ready today Eren and Nick weren't coming, they had to upload videos. At 8:30 we were both ready and Red was still out.
"I say you pick him up and when we get to work then we wake him up" I say evilly.
"Ya they should all be there by now so why not" he says.
He picks up Red and buckles him up.

Half way there Red woke up.
"W-what is- WHY AM I STILL IN MY PJS" Red screams confused.
He was in his dino onesie and had the collar on. As we make it to work he wouldn't get out of the car.
"Red come on, we have to work" Barney said.
"No I will not go i-i have pjs on" he crossed his arms.
I handed John the leash. He snapped it on Red and gave it a tug.
"W-what stop" he said.
I pushed him out of the car and John lightly tugged on the leash. We got him out and up the stairs I texted the guys to stay out to see a surprise. As we walk in Red had his head down while Barney had a good HOLD on the leash.
"Wow I didn't expect this" Adam said as we rounded the corner.
Barney unclipped the leash. After 5 seconds Red booked for out side. Me and John quickly caught up to him before he was even close to the door. We brought him back and we all sat on the couch.
"So how did you get him to do this" Max asked chuckling a little.
"Well we were play would-you-rather and he had to do this or skinny dip in freezing cold water for a week" I say.
He nodded as we all talked but Red stayed silent the whole time. After everyone was quiet for a minute Barney spoke up.
"So Red if I take this off will you try to run again" he asked.
Red shook his head no and Barney took off the leash. He also had one hand on Red's leg so he wouldn't move. He was bright red as he had his hand on his upper thigh.
"Oh someone has a crush" Adam teased.
"N-no I-I just...I-I...um" He stuttered.
"Don't worry its cool besides" Barney started to rub Red's leg,"I know you like it rough" he whispered the last part.
The guys all bust up laughing as Red went well red.
"Ok guys let's get to work we have a long day ahead of us" Adam said.
We all got up this is going to be a long day.
_______________
Haha you don't get to know what happens
Love you guys
Ash out

Peace