Ten

i finally read and watched me before you (i balled my eyes out) so i just had to include it in this update haha and same with dave franco bc i am obsessed with him

and i know it is taking me forever to update and i know i said i will try to update every one or two weeks but clearly that isn't going well. i'm terribly sorry, you don't know how much this bothers me. updates are once a month.

but i know you will like this update because haryn haryn haryynnnnnnn hehe ;)

==================

Ten

"Holy shit, Harry!" I said with excitement when I realised what date it was. June 3rd, 2016. I looked at the corner of my laptop (I recently switched to answering Harry's FaceTime calls on my laptop since it was more convenient for my arm) and saw Harry jump slightly from being startled from my random outburst.

"What is it?" He lightly chuckled as he put his hand on his chest.

"Sorry," I blushed. "Guess what movie came out today?"

"Uhh...I don't know. What movie came out?"

"Me Before You. You know, it's with the dragon girl from Game of Thrones and the hot guy, Finnick, from Hunger Games," I explained from seeing Harry's clueless face. Harry shook his head, a frown on his face. "It's about a guy named Will who's quadriplegic and a girl named Louisa who gets a job as his caregiver? No?"

"It sounds familiar." He was still clueless. I sighed with defeat.

"Open a new tab, go on YouTube and search the trailer for Me Before You." I made the FaceTime tab full screen so I could see Harry's face more clearly. Harry furrowed his eyebrows (something he always did whenever he was concentrating on something) as he did what I told him too. I heard the trailer start to play and I imagined all the shots that Harry was watching in my head. I watched the trailer so many times that I basically had it memorised. By the end of the trailer, I felt the familiar feeling of my heart aching.

"Oh, yeah. I think I saw this trailer before but a few months ago."

"And what did you think about it?"

"It looks good," he said while leaning back against the pillows on his sofa. I smiled at him. It was the kind of smile I did whenever I wanted something from someone. "What is it, Tarrie?" Harry playfully groaned as he recognized the meaning of this certain smile. He knew me so well.

"Do you wanna watch it with me?" I singsonged as I gave him an innocent grin. Harry huffed and rolled his eyes, the hair in front of his face blowing away.

"What about Alex?"

"That bugger is watching it with her friends," I said with annoyance.

"Your friends?"

"One of them hates movies like that, and the other is already going to watch it with her sister. So you're all I got. You don't want me watching it by myself like a loner do you?"

"I don't think you could look even more of a loner than you already do."

"Excuse me!" I said with total shock. My hand rose to my chest as I started at him with surprised hurt. Harry went into fits of laughter. His eyes screwed shut making crinkles form beside them as he pointed at me.

"I'm joking," he chuckled. "You're adorable. I was going to say yes from the start, by the way." I smiled and immediately opened Chrome to search for the showing times of the movie.