Fourteen

as i'm beginning to edit this chapter, it's 8:50 am and niall is on the today show performing 'on the loose' and i love it so much! so proud of niall! his songs are so good and he sounded so good today and i'm so excited for his album :D

There's smut in this chapter so brace yourselves 😂

==================

Fourteen

For most of the night, I was plotting ways to kill Brandon. 

Break into his house late at night and stab him? Poison his drink? Run him over with my car? Push him down the stairs? Hit him on the head with a blunt object so hard that he bleeds out? 

No, I was never actually going to go through with it. But yes, it did make me feel a little bit better.

I was still so angry and upset with what he did to me. I knew we would probably never get along and become friends, but that was way too far. He crossed the line. He exposed and violated mine and Harry's privacy.

After Harry dropped me home, I told Alex what happened. She immediately went on Twitter where the news blew up, pictures that the paps took already posted. I grew angrier when I saw them. In those pictures, the shock was clear on my face and the anger was clear on Harry's. I bet Brandon enjoyed seeing them.

Alex managed to find all of Brandon's social media accounts and found proof that it was indeed him that did it. A single tweet was all it took.

Harry styles and his girlfriend Taryn summers is having dinner right now at the London House Restaurant @onedirectionupdates

Since he tagged an update account, they tweeted about it, then other people tweeted about it, and the news spread everywhere. Alex was so angry, I remembered her saying, "That fucker—excuse my language—should at least know proper grammar."

Not only was I hurt, but I was scared. I didn't want thousands of people on the internet knowing my name. Because like Harry said, first it's a name, and then it's everything else. And I didn't doubt that they could now figure out everything there is about me. But Alex did tell me that many people on Twitter were really upset from the violation of privacy and were against what Brandon did. Turns out, the internet isn't completely horrible, and I was grateful for that.

I texted Harry last night about everything Alex found out. Harry felt so horrible, constantly apologising to me. And I kept telling him not to apologise because it was not his fault. He also mentioned many times how he wished he could just wrap his arms around me and cuddle me, which never failed to make my heart swell.

And at 8:55 AM, I woke up to Harry calling me.

"It's not nine yet," I groaned, my eyes closing once more as I stuffed my face into my pillow.

"Good morning to you too," he chuckled on the other end.

"How are you always awake so early in the morning? I don't understand." My voice was so croaky and I hated it. "What time do you wake up every morning?" I asked out of pure curiosity.

"Half past seven." Even though we were talking on the phone, I could tell that there was a smile on his face. "But I'm getting quite bored out here, could you please let me in?"

"What?" I said slowly. My eyes squinted open, my brain not comprehending his request.

"I said, could you let me in please."

"You're outside?"

"Yeah. I hated not being with you last night. So I wanted to see you first thing today. I hope that's all right with you."