Chapter 2

Author's Note: thank you guys so much for the good comments on my last post, it helps me feel like I made a good choice when I decided to write a book.
(Setting: ski log bay window)
Josh's pov:
Why does Maya want to talk to me? I know she likes me and I like her too but I can't admit it to her. She 3 years younger than me. I'm in college and she just started high school.
She took my hand when she lead me to the bay window. I haven't let go of it and she started talking like 5 minutes ago. I want to hold her hand forever.
' No Josh snap out of it! 3 years younger remember?! Stop loving her so much!'
I tried to tell myself to get over her but I just can't. She means too much to me.
"Josh? Why was me talking to you a bad thing?"
" That you figured out you didn't like Lucas, I don't know."
"Because communication is the biggest part of a relationship, and we just had another great talk?"
...
"Josh?"
"Yeah Maya?"
"Why have you let me hold on to your hand this whole time?"
"I don't know. I don't know everything Maya."
I may not know everything, but I know why I let her hold my hand. I think I'm in love with Maya Hart.

Author's Note:
I hope you like this chapter. I'm running out of ideas for the next chapter so send some please . Love you all💗😘 byeeeee