Choose! (~O.o)~

Chara's POV:
"Sooooo Frisk you wanna go on a movie or something?" I said while rubbing my nape.
"Yeah so what mov-" she got cut off by my bro.
Let's watch "Scary Movie 10!" He yelled. We agree and then ready....

<~Time Skip~>

I walked downstairs and waited I wore the usual stuff.
Frisk hurried down in her jeans with a black tank top and a scarf....(Wow)
Rei jumped down and he wore a zipped up jacket and a face bandana but put leave it on his neck....(Totally Cool) We lock the house and walk to a subway station.
We got there but we only had money for snacks and the movie... I have a plan I whispered. "Brother that's not a good plan!!!" He yelled.
"Welp that's 1-1 so Frisk decide" I grinned.
Frisk just gave me the point "I won you lost" I said to rub it in his face! So good! I teleport us into the train going downtown.

<~Time Skip~>

We arrive and run to the movie house and buy snacks and tickets.  As soon Rei got everything I teleported us in a snap to our seats.
*Snap*

Chara: We're here!
Humans: Shhhhh! It's about to start.
Chara: *Eye burns red* What?
Humans:  ACT ~~~> Ignore
Chara: *Starts to sit*
Rei n Frisk: *Sits with Chara*

We start to watch but in just the first half Rei finishes his popcorn...then Rei slept
A jump scare doesn't scare me since I'm way scarier but Frisk was shaking.... she held on to my sleeve....(She's really cute when scared)
<~Time Skip~>

I wake up Rei and we go out.
She is still shaking and holding on to my sleeve.
"You okay?" I asked... She jumped.  (Wow!) She saw that I was laughing and she punched me. "Ouch oh no!"[98/99] I jokingly said... "So you were really scared?" I asked. "Yes" she said. "So you wanna head back?" I asked. She nodded yes. Rei and us walk to a fast food restaurant and stole some food....(good no one suspected a thing!) I was filled with determination! I teleported us to the house... I was tired as hell! Rei unlocks the door and I run to my room and let myself collapse on my bed.  Face on the bed sheets...

Then I slept....

Until I herd the front door bang open. Looks like someone's gonna have a bad time.

I wake up and sneak out of my room and take I peek downstairs. I saw a masked man stealing my loves jewelry!
I walk down the stairs....
"Well well well what do we have here?" I say while my eye burning red. Then I saw fear in his eyes. "So...what the hell do you want?!" I scream but not loud enough. He put his hand behind his back.

Masked Man: I just wanted to-
Chara: To what?!

******************************
Welp sorry for the cliffhanger I love what I've done with this story so far. So if your looking for a reason why I'm not posting its because I don't have Internet in my house so I'm making a solution to it!
Make more and more drafts!
Expect a big release of stories later!