More Explaining (A/N)

Dooooo you like it? The ending? Pretty sad if people weren't watching me I would cry. I have some explaining to do so let's get started!

The next book is gonna be out on November 15. Kind of sad but if I continue it now I would have 11 works but I'm kinda lazy so sorry for slaking off.

Anyways I update my works when I feel like it's been ignored. Like: Happiness At Its Finest it will be up later.
And sorry for kinda trolling? In the A/N of the drawing book I mentioned that I won't be posting anything today. Welp I lied.

I just wanted you readers know that my life is kinda busy? I haven't taken a shower haven't finished studying for Monday's test and haven't finished the Charisk (18): Setting Up for Happiness At Its Finest.

Soooo I'm pretty much have my hands full I still have to update you guys for the drawing book.

You guys need to seriously ask The Sanses ask them like its he end of the world! Guys please ask in the comments for the first chapter in the ask book. Please ask The Sanses. I love reading ask books but guys please ask The Sanses in the comments.  You know what? After reading this you should go to the ask book and ask. And don't worry you'll get a shout out and you can ask anything! So get askin cause if you don't I'll take down the ask book.

Lapidot One Shots
I really need to update that after publishing my Chapter 18 of my Charisk series. Don't worry I'll make 2 one shots today and I'll also add 2 more chapters to the "Unknown Power" book later.
Soooo readers can I have a break? Nooooo wait! Why should I ask you that? I need to ask myself! If I say I'm gonna have a break I'm not! Sooo my mind wouldn't let me have a break. Soooooooooo yeah!

One more thing I have a Christmas gift for all of you readers. I can't open it its locked. Only on Christmas!