Chapter 1 - A New Beginning

"This is it..." She thought, "I'm really doing it..." The cool breeze swept under her hair, the swirling sensation on her neck made the goosebumps rise even more. Or was it because of this school.
Chihiro Fujisaki stood outside the ceremony gate leading in towards her new home, education and life; Hope Peak's Academy.
"Breath Chihiro, Breath! Everything's going to be fine!" The timid youth stared at her new High school, as if it were a math equation she was trying to solve. Her small hands squeezed the textbooks even tighter, her shaking legs begun to cease. "That's right! A new beginning means a ne-" Chihiro's thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a loud WHOOSH by her side, an invisible force rocked her unsteady legs as she tumbled down onto the floor. BUMP!!! Chihiro carefully raised her delicate arm to a small bruise on her head and gently caressed it she gazed back up. The force that had knocked her to the ground was a rusty skateboard with dirty whitey wheels. The rider was a tall, teenage boy with bright blue eyes and spiky red hair. He had a pair of sneakers on with a shirt and some jeans covered by a short, white, leather jacket. "Oh crap, sorry man! I wasn't watching where I was going, here let me help you up!" The boy said and extended a firm hand towards the quiet girl, whom accepted it thankfully.
"Anyway I'm Leon Kuwata! Nice to meet 'ya!" He smiled towards her. As she grew closer, Chihiro realised that Leon had multiple pericings on his ears as well as a small goatee reaching just under his neck length. Chihiro also felt the sensation of cold metal, which she assumed were multiple rings on his fingers.
"Man I'm real sorry 'bout that, I didn't mean to hurt you, I just didn't see you in time that's all!" He smirked and released his firm grip off of Chihiro's tiny hands, which she quickly brought back to her chest. "Anyways what's your name!"
Chihiro blushed slightly and awkwardly looked at the ground, "Ch-Chihiro F-Fu-Fujisaki, and its f-fine really..." Leon smiled and threw his hands behind his head in a sigh of relief, "Well that's a relief, your not hurt are you?" Chihiro quickly shook her head, her brown bangs shook slightly, covering her eyes.
"Cool, so I'll see you later ok!" He casually replied back as he collected up her books off the ground and politiley handed them over to her.
"Ok then!" Chihiro chirped, beaming at the thought of making a new friend. Leon laughed as he pick up his skateboard and ran into the school gates, not looking back.
"A new friend! That's a good start." Chihiro happily said to herself. Right about then, a loud ring filled her ears. Chihiro's eyes widened as she glanced at her watch.
9:00
"Oh no I'm late!" The small girl screamed in her mind. As she adjusted her laptop bag and gathered her bearings, Chihiro ran into the school gate just as the morning bell ended.

How's that! Sorry this chapter was short, I'll be working on my new one soon! Please look at my other stories, bye!!!