Chapter 2 - Welcome!

The halls had emptied out quickly after the school bell went, and as Chihiro slipped through to the assembly hall doors a loud voice filled the nearly empty auditorium.
"Why are you late for class!?!" A tall, pale boy stood firmly upright in front of the opening ceremony doors, his slick white outfit made his piercing red eyes stick out. The one noticeable feature the small, timid programmer realised were the dark, bushy eyebrows glued to his forehead.
"What are you doing out of class, they started 3 minutes and 47 seconds ago?" They boy repeated in the same firm tone.
The programmer winced at the sharpness in his voice, Chihiro stammered nervously, "I-I'm h-here for t-the en-entrance ceremony!" Her eyes filled up with salty tears.
The tall boy smiled brightly and raised his arm to salute, "Well then, welcome to the entrance ceremony classmate! It is an honour to meet you!" He gestured his hand towards a row of seats filled up with 14 other students, including Leon Kuwata. Chihiro stumbled quickly over to a empty seat in the back row next to a large man with a leather jacket, loosely worn on his shoulders. The boy hadn't even realised the small girl was sitting there until he stretched his arms out, accidentally pushing her to the ground.
"Eeeeeppp!" The programmer squeaked as she hit the floor, her small body barely made a sound on the freshly waxed tiles.
"Oh crap!" Chihiro suddenly felt two large arms pull her off the ground and place her on her seat, the booming voice filled the auditorium. "I didn't see you there, you ok?" She furiously nodded and shifted on her seat, "that wouldn't be the first time it happened today..." she said aloud in her mind.
"Now then let us begin with introductions!" The same boy in the white uniform had made his way to the front of the hall, his slick black boots squeaked or the floorboards.
"Shouldn't we wait for the teacher?" questioned a tan girl sitting in the front row.
"Of course, but since the teacher is late, I have no choice but to take matters into my own hands!" He swiftly bowed and raised his arm to salute the class, "my name is Kiyotaka Ishimaru! I come from a long line of politics and government employees! It is very nice to meet you all!"
He then turned towards the tan girl and gestured her to go.
"My name is Aoi Asahina and I absolutely, positively love donuts!" Aoi bounced to her feet and turned to greet us all.
One by one each person went;
Sakura Oohgami,
Yasuhiro Hagakure,
Hifumi Yamada,
Celestia Ludenberg,
Byakuya Togami,
Toko Fukawa,
Kyoko Kirigiri,
Makoto Naegi,
Sayaka Maizono,
Junko Enoshima,
Mukuro Ikusaba
One by one each person introduced theirselves and each had their own outstanding points about them.
Leon introduced himself next, and explained how his super duper high school level talent was "Baseball" even though he hated it. "I'm gonna be a punk musician! Watch me!" He playfully mimicked playing the air guitar as a few people laughed. Next was the tall boy next to Chihiro, his name was...
...Mondo Oowada...
"Hold on a second!" The programmer's eyes widened, "I know that name! Wait I know, he's the...", suddenly piecing two and two together, Chihiro looked up in shock as Mondo continued his introduction, "I'm Mondo Oowada and I'm the leader of the Crazy Diamonds gang." Everyone gawked at Mondo, even Chihiro, her large hazel eyes stared up in shock at the man, she had heard so much about on the news. As Mondo sat back down, everyone turned their attention to a still dazed Chihiro, whom was still staring at Mondo. "Your turn kid." Mondo gruffly said, bringing Chihiro back down to earth. "Oh!" She quickly stood up and faced all the waiting faces of her classmates, "I-I'm Chihiro Fujisaki! I'm t-the Ultimate Programmer!" Chihiro squeaked out, her eyes constantly diverted away to avoid making direct eye contact with anyone.
"The Ultimate Programmer huh! That's pretty impressive," the voice didn't belong to anyone in the room, and in fact came from behind Chihiro herself. She slowly turned to find the owner of the statement, the principal himself, Mr Jin Kirigiri. Chihiro could have sworn she saw Kyoko glare at the man out of the corner of her eye.
"Pleased to meet you all, I'm Jin Kirigiri the principal of this school." He smiled warmly towards the group of diverse teenagers, "and may I just say, what a intriguing group of students we have here."