6. | Tea Party

"Sit," the five year old ordered the rugged redneck as he stood in the doorway of his daughters bedroom.

"I can't fit in that chair, it's tiny," he said as he looked over at the tiny, pink, plastic play chair.

"Daddy! You have too, I'm having a tea party," the little girl whined. "I made you a drink," she announced, holding up the small plastic tea cup that was overflowing with orange juice.

Daryl smiled to himself. "Alright, one drink, I'm driving," he chuckled as he sat down in the chair. It creaked as he sat. "Mm, orange juice, my favourite."

"Don't lie Daddy, Uncle Merly said your favourite drink is whisky," the girl stated.

Daryl's eyes bulged out of his head. "Well, Uncle Merly needs to keep his mouth shut."

"Uncle Merly told me I should do that too, then he showed me the best way to pick up girls at Joes bar."

"What?" Daryl exclaimed.

The little girl nodded and grinned. "It was funny, uncle Merlys the best! He said all he has to do is flash his best Dixon smirk and all the panties are dropping," she giggled. It was obvious she had no clue what she was talking about.

"I think we might have to limit your interaction with uncle Merly," Daryl mumbled to himself.

__________

What did you think?

Vote/comment.