Giselle ❦

| Giselle |

Life was hard. Nobody said there were gonna be sunny days, everything wasn't gonna be handed over on a silver platter. You had to work for what you wanted. My way of working was rather, well pleasuring.

Exotic dancer was more professional.

But I also did private services, only for those who were worth the pay. Sometimes making 5K a night. It was the lifestyle I longed for and loved. The way men admired me, and complimented me so I actually gave them what they wanted.

But sometimes I knew it was wrong. I was kicked out of my home at 17. I wanted to be adventurous, and grown. Maybe I should've enjoyed being young for as long as I could have. Safe to say it wouldn't have gotten me to where I am today.

As I prepared for yet another night here down at the club, I felt something different inside of me. Something deep down inside of me told me it was going to be a good night. The rest of the girls walked in and out and flashed me smiles periodically. While I applied my make up for the night, my phone buzzed just below. I glanced down seeing I had a reminder of a private tomorrow. Duty calls.

"Giselle baby, I think they're ready for you out there." my girl Camille walked in. I smiled at myself in the mirror, and ran my hands through my purple streaked locs.

"You think so?" I asked with a smile laughing with her. She was the only real one here, the others envied me because of my work ethics. I've been here for a while, they should be used to me.

"Get on out there. Besides, some of those college boys paid a visit tonight too! Little cuties out there I'm telling you." she gushed beginning to change.

"Word, I'm going out babe." I gave one more look at myself and proceeded out to work my magic.

Go get em tiger.

Trevor •

"I can't believe you even came with us here." my friend Jermaine blatantly added while we sat at the bar.

"Yeah, Nicole has been blowing me lately." I rubbed my temples in deep frustration. I was about to graduate college for goodness sakes, and she was already trying to tie me down.

Always complaining when others weren't around, and making all of these plans for our future like I actually listened. I loved her to death, but I was trying to explore my options too.

"But you were the main one that wanted to get with her." he added taking a shot.

"Yeah well nigga now I want out. She probably would bitch if she found out I was here right now." I joked looking around at all of us that came out.

A bunch of young college kids at a strip joint...normal right?

"Coming to the stage, a crowd favorite and our sweetheart..Giselle."

My attention was altered as I looked out to the stage. All of the lights were dimmed even lower and appeared a stunning physique. Music began playing and it was all too live. It was like something in a movie.

Once she stepped out, her sparkling attire shined under the light that was just above her. She looked out to the crowd with a smirk, and eyes that were so enticing and beautiful. Her lips parted while she took to the pole, whirling around with such ease. I immediately moved a bit closer, directly in the middle where our eyes met.

Giselle was her name, and I saw why. She was a beautiful girl. Too pretty to be doing what she was doing. I saw hurt in her eyes, but satisfaction when she reached for her loads of money from desperate men. Once she came a bit closer to where I was I took the opportunity to throw a couple at her. She chuckled and started to dance before coming closer to my ear.