5) Aftermath ☾

|Giselle|

"Stop it Justin!" I laughed uncontrollably. We were cuddled up on his couch, the usual tickle fight & play fighting ordeal.

"Aight ma, aight you got it." I fixed my shirt and playfully rolled my eyes. Although there was never a dull moment with us, there was always an opportunity to be at each other's necks in a matter of seconds.

I got off of the couch, making my way to the bathroom to shower. Upon closing the door, I felt Justin push himself against me. Leaving me to smile to myself, I turned around. I looked deep into his eyes, he smiled at me lustfully before looking at my body.

"I was about to shower. If you don't mind." I laughed before he closed the door behind us.

"Yeah, and so was I." immediately his lips met mine. It got me excited as he placed my hands above my head. I was already getting wetter and wetter. It was crazy how Justin could get me like this, so aroused and anxious with just one touch.

He lifted my tank top over my head and left me in my panties. Immediately we stripped before stepping into the steamy shower. I lathered my body as he clutched onto me from behind, kissing my neck softly. After a few minutes I turned around to kiss him, feeling the water run through my locks. Justin grabbed and ran his hands all over my body before he went lower. He held my body on his shoulders before gently reaching my entrance. This was by far the freakiest Justin has ever been. I started to scream, feeling a lump form in my throat from just wanting to let out a loud moan right now. It felt that good. I managed to grab a hold of his curls and began to rum my fingers through them.

"Baby-y." I let out watching him. He placed me down allowing me to taste my juices as we kissed. I went down to his member, fully taking him in my mouth satisfying him as he just did me.

Our shower ended with us making it to the bedroom. He threw me down on my towel before kissing all over me. I ran my hands through my hair in complete bliss.

"Justin, baby." by the way he smirked it was turning him on when I said the things I did. With the condom laying on the bed I sat up and looked to him.

"We don't need it..." I said lowly watching his face turn im confusion.

"Why babe?" I surely ruined the mood now. I wasn't even as excited.

"I'm on birth control now." Justin wasn't too excited about that either. We always talked about that when I was working at the club and doing privates. If it meant that Justin and I could be intimate whenever we wanted to, it was worth it.

"Justine, this relationship ain't based on just sex baby." he wrapped his towel around his waist and I brought mine up to my chest. I put my head down.

"I know that...but I want to be ready whenever you want me." I sighed looking up to him. He made his way over to me, hovering my body.

"And I want you all the time. Just not in that way. I'm tryna love you, the right way." I nodded before his lips connected with mine leaving me laying there as he started to get dressed.

In a way I guess I needed Justin to put me in my place. When it comes to relationships, I'm a lost puppy. No way in hell would I be an expert. I've never really know love. As far as that goes, I would see that as my only roadblock. Preparing to get out of the house, Justin and I both got dressed. We were only going for a walk and then we'd be back. I threw on a pair of black leggings along with my red Chuck Taylor's, and a hoodie. We locked hands before starting to walk down the street.

"I needed you to tell me that earlier." I found myself admitting. I felt the wind blow and the chill from my hair still being a tad wet sent waves through me.