3) One More Time ☾

Trevor •

Graduation was so close. Another month, and I was out of there. Finally, I'd be able to start my life. The music industry was calling me, and I had plans on opening a learning arts academy for kids in New York. Nicole was aiming for editor in chief of a major fashion mag to start her off.

I started to doubt if we were going to make it past graduation at all. After our little argument, she distanced herself from me. Come two days later and she finally came back home, and she's bitching like always. Like she's mad at me for something I did.

"Nicole whats going on with you?" I questioned sitting on the couch watching her walk through the door.

"Nothing. I could ask you the same thing." she walked to the room, bullshit. She was up to something. It wasn't like her.

Giselle has been on my mind like crazy. Every waking moment since our last encounter. Her touch was everything, she was so beautiful. When people always down dark skinned girls, they're wrong. She was amazing in every single way. It was a shame she put her life to waste like that though.

I picked up my phone, going directly to her contact. My body needed hers again. As of now, I wasn't worried about Nicole. Something's telling me I won't be with her much longer, sad to say so.

Me: Hey, I was thinking we could link up again.

Giselle: Just give me a date and I'll see when I can.

Me: I was thinking now.

.

.

Nicole told me she was going out, and wouldn't be back until the morning. Slowly but surely she was pissing me off, but I let it go. I gave Giselle the address to the apartment and soon she was here. Her hair was pulled up into a bun, her dark purple streaks shining.

"Why so anxious?" she asked smiling taking off her coat, looking around with a smile.

"My girl was really blowing...and I know you missed what we had." she smirked and I kissed her neck. Breathing against her neck I could see the impact I had on her.

"You guessed correct." our lips met and I brought her into the extra bedroom. It would be rather disrespectful to have sex with her in the bed I shared with Nicole. Let alone with her in our home. I guess I really didn't give a fuck right now.

I pushed her back before stripping her down to just her purple lace bra and thong. Taking my time, I kissed all over her body. Watching her tremble and shake at my touch did nothing but arouse me even more. She bit her lip in ecstasy and arched her back. Spreading her legs I went right to it, noticing she was already moist. I licked two of my fingers before entering her folds. A moan escaped her as I began to lick and tenderly taste her.

"Trevor, oh my." she grabbed my hair. My curls were gently played with between her fingers.

"You like that?" I questioned realizing I had the chance to turn this into something freaky, unordinary. She nodded and hissed.

"Yeah." I stood up and removed my clothes before slipping on a condom. She pushed herself up snatching it off.

"Oh hoh, wait." I sat back as she pushed me around and on the bed. So gracefully she sat on her knees, eyeing me with lust.

"Forgot I needed my share too?" she cocked her head to the side before taking me inside of her mouth. I watched as my erection grew even larger. Her tongue swirled around with such ease. I was becoming more and more impatient that I wanted her right now.