4) Truth Is ☾

Although Trevor and his friends visited the club where Justine, or as they grew to know her as Giselle, he didn't intend on messing with her any longer. He fought the urge to not cheat on Nicole any longer when he had a woman at home himself. However, Giselle couldn't stop thinking about Trevor's words. He wanted to end all ties with him, but she loved the high and ecstasy she felt with him. Justin was great to her. She really didn't

believe him by his talking, but his actions proved her wrong.

"Trevor! Man you good?" Terrence asked his daydreaming friend. They had decided to go to a sports bar to watch a few college basketball games.

Trevor nodded, even though he had a lot on his mind. For starters, he was trying to repair his relationship with Nicole. He actually changed his ways for her, only for it to backfire. She tried to avoid contact with him, and it bothered him that maybe she found out about Giselle.

"Yeah man, hey did Jermaine say he was coming or not?" Trevor asked sipping from his foamed beer. The taste soothed him as he ate some pretzels also.

"No, nigga didn't even return my messages." he scoffed. Trevor shook his head.

"I don't know who's annoying me more. Him or Nicole. This is some bull man."

Meanwhile, Justine and Justin were enjoying an evening together. She quit her job at the night club. She figured that she belonged to Justin and him only. No longer did she want men looking to her lustfully anymore.

"Taste it ma, I promise its good." Justin smiled watching Justine's face turn sour. They were at his home, he cooked up some calamari and had a chef prepare lobster. The perks of his lifestyle.

"Eww no! No way am I eating Squidward from SpongeBob." they both laughed as he pecked her cheek going to get the lobster next.

"You'll regret not trying my squid babygirl, I'm forreal." she smirked and they started on the lobster and champagne.

It was a decent evening for them, and it was something that she wasn't used to. Through all of the times of her life, this was most definitely one of the best. She felt loved. She didn't want to rush it though, and Justin was aware of that.

"Justin." she called out. He turned to her and gave her his full attention.

"Yeah Jus?"

"You know I quit down at the club right?" she asked watching him. He licked his lips watching her before shaking his head.

"You did that for me?" Justin asked pointing to himself. She nodded placing her face in her hands.

"Yes. I know it sounds stupid. But I really don't wanna mess this up. I really think I'm done with all that." he cupped her face and kissed her lips slowly.

"Baby I'm right hea'. And I got you. Aight?" she nodded and they laid back together.

Justine was beginning to feel more comfortable being with Justin. He made her feel like no other. She actually felt wanted for the right reason. It felt right. As those two enjoyed their evening, Trevor was still sulking from not being able to get on the right page with Nicole. He walked to the apartment they share hearing sounds coming from the inside. It was what he feared. Anger rushed throughout him as he rushed, opening the door. He screamed out Nicole's name before walking to the bedroom they shared when he discovered her in the bed with another man.

Nicole jumped up covering her body, she was barely dressed in a lingerie peace. Her mystery man was under the large comforter and in hiding. Trevor was outraged. Beyond done at this point.

"What the fuck is this!?" he yelled causing her to jump. She scurried to him.

"Trevor I'm sorry! I'm sorry I just-"

"Who is that Nicole? You know what." he walked over to the bed to reveal whoever it was for himself. Nicole tried to stop him and it was only making it worse.

"No!" she screamed as Trevor dragged him out of the bed. It was Jermaine.

"Yo forreal man! What the hell is wrong with y'all?" Trevor screamed looking to the two idiots before him. It was unbelievable, something he never thought would happen. Ever.

Trevor swung hitting Jermaine with all of his might. Leaving the room Nicole ran to the bathroom. She didn't want to watch, especially knowing she was the reason her own boyfriend and his best friend were torn apart now. Jermaine fought back the best he could, but nothing could withstand Trevor's wrath. His jaw connected with his fist, before he began to pound on his face over and over.

"Aye man get off of me!" Jermaine stood up to Trevor pushing him down and fighting back. He rushed to his things and pulled out a gun.

Making it to his feet, Trevor stood terrified. He placed his hands up watching Jermaine cock it back and looking to him sideways. He began to shake even holding it in his hands, Nicole rushed out. Her hands covered her mouth and she still sobbed.

"All over a girl man? Your own best friend dog?" Trevor asked lowly, the tension was thick.

"You wanna fight huh? I got something way bigger than that." Jermaine spoke shockingly. Trevor wasn't expecting him to take it this far.

"Jermaine just put it down. Please." Nicole begged walking to him. He pushed her back.

"Think about it man. Don't do something you know you'll regret." Trevor tried to coincide with him but it was no use.

Jermaine shook his head before letting go of everything. Hand on the trigger, aim, and shoot.

I know this was probably unexpected. Thoughts? At least 10 votes & 5 comments. Thank you (: xo