Chapter Six

Sitting in the shop with nothing to do, Terror was bored out of his mind. He only had one appointment that morning and everything else would be walk-ins. In total, he had three customers, and two more hours to go.

He'd like to say that he wasn't thinking about Shiloh most of the time, but that'd be fucking lie. He did the same shit yesterday. When he tattooed someone, he usually liked to talk to them so they felt more comfortable and there was no awkward silence, but yesterday he just kept to himself. Only talking to his customers when he reminded himself that that's what he needed to do, which only make it a little more awkward.

Grabbing his sketch book, he started to draw something. It wasn't until he was done drawing the eyes, he realized he was sketching Shiloh. He didn't stop though. He wanted to see where his imagination took him.

Toward the end of the drawing, just over an hour later, he had Shiloh sketched out as a sexy vixen. Lace lingerie barely covered her body. She was on all fours, surrounded by pillows and candles, one hand was lifted to her mouth with the nail of her pointer finger in between her teeth. Her hair was swept over her shoulder and fell over part of her face, though you could still see both of her eyes, they were hooded and seductive. Her uncovered shoulder was bare, the strap of the lingerie slipped down her arm. Her arms helped to accentuate her luscious breasts, and you could tell how gorgeous her heart shaped ass was.

"Holy shit."

Terror jumped, not realizing someone was with him. He set the sketch book down quickly. "Uh, Frank," he cleared his throat. "What's up?"

Frank had a wolf-ish grin. "Was gonna tell you you could leave early, but then I saw you drawing that sexy little minx and figured I'd see where you went with her." He nodded his approval, "I like where you went with her."

The artist in him was beaming at the complement and reaction to his work. The man in him didn't want Frank looking at Shiloh like that. Even if it was just a drawing and from his imagination, it was still her.

"Thanks, man," he said.

"You gonna tattoo her?"

"Fuck no," he snapped before he could think.

Frank chuckled. "Ok, no problem. Lemme know if you change your mind though. I'll gladly have her permanently on me."

Not a fucking chance, he thought. He nodded to Frank, since he didn't wanna curse out his boss.

"You're good to go, though, man."

"Alright, thanks." Terror grabbed his sketch book and a few things after he cleaned up.

He knew he had to pick up Shiloh to go shopping, but after looking at that drawing, he needed a minute to cool down. She was getting married in three weeks and his brain was acting like they never broke up.

He pulled out a cigarette and smoked, something he rarely did. Once it was finished he flicked it on the ground and stepped on it. The image wasn't out of his head but he wasn't sporting a hard on now.

Stowing his things in the side compartment, he got on his bike and rode to the motel she was staying at. Two girls were standing outside two doors down, smoking cigarettes, and barely wearing clothes. They were either working or trying to find work. Both of them eyed him as he walked to Shiloh's door and knocked.

Nothing. He stood for a moment longer before knocking again. "Shy, open up."

He heard the chain on the door and it swung open. He frowned. She didn't have the chain on the other morning. He stepped inside and watched her as she quickly closed the door, her hand reaching for the lock but stopped short. She seemed to be on edge and if he looked closely, he could faintly see dark circles under her eyes.